𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

Ya Toh Barbaad Kardo
Ya Fir Aabaad Kardo

-Aabaad Barbaad (ludo)
--------------------------

"I am coming!" Liam says to the person behind the door. He got up early in the morning, feeling fresh as ever, getting ready for work.

He opened the door and saw Nush standing. She had a bright smile on her face and was peeking above Liam's shoulder to see the room.

"Good morning bhai! Where is Zayn?" She asked. Liam moved aside and Nush saw a sleeping figure on the bed, Zayn.

"He is still sleeping? It's 10am already?!?!" Nush complaints going to wake him up but Liam comes in between.

"Nush! I will wake him up, he is tired after yesterday!" Liam says

"Ofcourse he is tired, I mean it was a long night" Nush smirks.

"Shut up Nush! Go make out with Horan or something"

"Aahhh daddy! Harder please!" Nush tries to mimic Zayn's voice and runs away before Liam could scold her.

Liam shakes his head and goes towards the bed.

"Zayn" he calls him, slightly taping his cheeks. Zayn was cuddling with the pillow which was between them the whole night. I don't like to cuddle, Liam! Liam mocks Zayn in his thoughts, still trying to wake him up.

"5 more minutes maa" he says and snuggles more to the pillow. Liam laughs and lets him be there for a few minutes.

By this time he has worn his outfit and he was about to take his tie, when he sees Zayn sitting on the bed looking at Liam.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Liam says going towards Zayn with the tie. Zayn smiles in haze of sleep and gets out of the bed.

"Good morning Mr buisness man" Zayn mumbles standing in front of Liam. Liam puts the tie around his neck and he was about to put it in a knot that some hands removed his own and did it.

He looked down and see Zayn doing the knot of his tie, smiling softly and once done, Zayn pats his shoulder.

Zayn looks up at Liam smiling brightly. Liam smiles back with the same energy.

"Get ready soon, the breakfast is ready" Liam says and Zayn rushes to the bathroom to get ready.

30 mins later

The newly married couple makes to the downstairs and everyone watches them with a lopsided smile.

As soon as they sit in the table, Karen gives them the breakfast. Zayn offers for help but she denies and tell him to enjoy his meal.

"So Liam, the house is ready." Geoff says. Zayn gets confused. He nudges Liam and gives him a confused look. Liam nods as if telling him he will explain it later.

When they both finish with the breakfast, Liam gets up to go for office but Zayn stops him.

Zayn pulls his hand and takes him to the hall near the stairs where no one is present.

"What house?" Zayn asks, curiosity eating him up.

"Our house" Liam says holding Zayn's hands.

"Huh?"

"We will live together, away from our families. It will be easier for us to stay as friends instead of acting we love eachother in front of our family. Plus we can have so much of sex"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Zayn says slapping Liam's chest on the sex part.

"Wanted to suprise you!"

"When are we moving?"

"The day after tomorrow, now let me go! I have to work and you have your afternoon classes" Liam says, leaving Zayn's hands, and giving a peck on his cheeks.

Zayn waves him a bye and goes upstairs, with a lot of questions on his head.

He wanted us to be away from our family?

Is it because of me?

How is house gonna be?

Where is the house?

Is he gonna kill me there? (Zayn shakes his head to himself at this question)

Are we still gonna be friends?

Am I starting to like him?
---------------------------

Itna Ehsaan Kardo
Poore Armaan Karddo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts on chapter 13?
I know it's a small chapter don't attack me 🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️