𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

Jaaniye Heeriye
Mere Mann Ye Bata De Tu
Kis Or Chala Hai Tu

-Mitwa(kabhi alvida na kehna)
---------------------

A knock was heard throughout zayn's room. Zayn was sleeping, too tired from all the crying and his eyes felt droopy. He was slightly scared when he heard the knock, but got up and opened the door. He rubbed his eyes to clear his vision and saw Liam standing there with a blank look on his face.

Suddenly all his sleep went away from his eyes and he stared back at the brown orbs which were warming towards him days before. He waited for Liam to start with the talk cause he was shit scared for today.

"Please get ready, we have to reach the court by 10am" Liam says and Zayn was about to protest when Liam brought his hand up stopping him. He turned around and left, going downstairs.

Zayn closed the door and slides down the door. Here goes his first breakdown of the day. Seeing that his husband had already made up his mind that the divorce is still going to happen, he cries. He couldn't blame anyone but himself. Why was he so late? Why was he too late to realise that he is in love with his husband? Why was he late to speak up his feelings and convey it to Liam?

Nevertheless, he sees the time- 9:15am. Great he didn't even have time to convince his husband anymore or even spend time with him. He gets up and starts getting ready.

He wears the shirt that Liam gifted him, in hope that Liam would notice. Once he is ready he goes downstairs and see Liam sitting on the sofa with a bored look. If anyone saw Liam from afar would consider that Liam was depressed and lonely. The sight broke zayn's heart more if it was possible.

I definitely didn't deserve him. Zayn thought, and started making his way to the door. Liam looked up got up from the sofa too. They made it to the car without any questions or any discussions.

As much as Zayn wanted to stop Liam from having a divorce, he couldn't. He thought, I didn't have any right to stop him from leaving me when I was the reason for all this mess. Look what have you caused to Liam.

Liam's POV

I watched the roads and drove. I drove as slowly as possible. It would clearly been shown as if I am not interested on having a divorce.

I was waiting for something. That something was nothing other than a confirmation. A confirmation of love from Zayn. I know he confessed his feelings to me yesterday night but what if he did this only to save his family's reputation or to not break my heart?

It is truly heartbreaking that I am leaving Zayn, but atleast he would be happy. He didn't want to get married at the first place. Infact he married me so that no one more disgusting than me could marry him. So maybe after this divorce, his parents won't force him to remarry.

He will be able to live a happy life. Make a career on his own and be proud of himself. And will be able to live freely without any pressure of making a family. Yeah, that's what I wanted any which ways. Want him to be the happiest man in the world.

Finally, we reached. I looked to him, pleading him to stop me from having us a divorce. He looked at me back, he was about to say something but he stopped himself.

Maybe that was the last hope.

I sighed inwardly and got out of the car, him shortly following me. When we walked to the court, we saw that the judge was frowning at us. Well, maybe he thought we made up- but guess what, he was wrong.

He cleared his throat to remove the frown from his face and motioned us to sit down and we did.

"So, I guess the matter isn't solved?" The judge asks and as if out of shame, Zayn nods.

"Are you both sure that you want to have a divorce?" He asks us and this time Zayn and I waited for the other to answer. When we both didn't, th judge repeated the question and now we were force to give out the answer so we both mumbled a yes.

"Well then! Mr Liam Payne, please sign on this document. This document clarifies that....." And I zone out. At this time I was completely looking at Zayn, waiting for him to do something, something that would stop the divorce. I knew very well what the judge was talking about. He spoke about all the money dealing and property matters, but I didn't care about all that. All I cared is zayn's happiness and if Zayn is getting some money from this divorce it's fine, as it is my job to spoil my princess. Well not mine anymore.

"...... And after you both sign on these pages, the divorce will be done." And that's when I got my attention back. I nodded telling him I understand everything when in reality I wasn't listening at all. He pushed the papers and a pen towards me and I shakily took the pen in my hand.

I signed the first page

Then the second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Sixth

Seventh

And now the last one was remaining to be signed.

With a shaky breathe,
--------------------

Kya Paya Nahi Tune
Kya Dhundh Raha Hai Tu
Mitwa...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last chapter left.
And sorry for late update😭