𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

Arey Abhi Abhi Pyara Sa
Chehra Dikha Hai
Jane Kya Kahu Uspe

-Naina da kya kasoor
(Andhadhun)
----------------------

"I told you to take an umbrella!" Liam says when Zayn sneezes again. Two months have passed of the couple being married.

Let's say it's going okeish? Cause when they started living together, they knew about eachothers habits.

They have become like bestfriends with benefits. Zayn though, acts like he dislikes Liam until it comes to the sexual part. He loves seeing Liam irritated and annoyed, one of his favourite things to do in free time. He not only irritates Liam casually but he also teases him sexually.

Liam just admires Zayn whenever he gets the chance to do so. He would wake up and then go to Zayn's room to wake Zayn up. He would stare at the way Zayn dances when he puts on music while cooking for them. Breakfast and dinner is made by Zayn always. Lunch is from outside or the canteens as they are both not in the house.

Till now, Liam has by hearted Zayn's schedule. He has his college classes on afternoons. In the morning he paints his canvases. He has fix dinner time which is at 8 'o' clock. His sleep time depends on whether they are having sex or not.

Liam is now used to walking to his room after sex. Zayn just likes his bed and will be too tired to move from one room to another, so they decided to have sex only in Zayn's room.

So yeah, they are okeish :)

Currently, Zayn is sick. He got wet in the rain, despite Liam saying him not to. He is now sitting in the couch, a blanket covering him and with Liam scolding him.

"God dammit Zee! Look at how hot your forehead is, it's burning. And you have exams in two weeks?!?!" Liam says, worried filling him.

"Chill Leeyum, I will be ok by tomorrow or the day after. Now stop scolding me and feed me the soup!" Zayn whines, pointing at the soup.

Liam feed him the chicken soup he made. As Liam doesn't know how to cook, he asked his mom the recipe and started making it. He made sure to taste it before giving it to Zayn, not wanting to embarrass himself infront of him.

"Hmmm, not bad for second time cooking experience" Zayn says with a satisfied smile.

"Second time? This is my first time"

"Did you forget that we had cooked the dinner when we met for the marriage?"

"No I didn't. I didn't even cook, I just passed you the ingredients, introduced ourselves and then opened those jars that were tight for you"

"That were tight for me or you made it tight for me?" Zayn asks smugly.

"I-I don't know what you are talking a-about" Liam stutters feeling a bit exposed.

"I saw you doing it Liam, don't lie"

"Well then why didn't you stop me?"

"Cause it was hot" Zayn squeals but then put his hand on his mouth after saying it.

Liam smirked seeing Zayn blush and brought him closer.

"No problem cutie, daddy will open many things for you" Liam says, obviously not referring to things.

"Shush! Let's see a movie" Zayn says, ignoring what Liam just said.

"We will see the movie you told me when we made dinner, the bollywood movie" Liam tells. Zayn just nods and puts kabhi khushi kabhi gham. He makes sure to put the subtitles on as he was no mood in translating the movie to Liam.

They had a space between them. Zayn made sure there isn't any touch. Zayn cuddled to the pillow and Liam had his hands folded looking at the TV curiously.

After 30mins, Zayn got bored and fell asleep on the couch. He stretched his folded legs to Liam's side. Liam shooked up when Zayn's foot touched his side. He smiled, looking at sleeping Zayn and placed Zayn's foot in his lap.

By the end of the movie, Liam was in happy tears. Zayn heard some sniffling, so he got up and looked that Liam is crying. He then looks at the tv which is rolling the credits.

"Why are you crying" Zayn asks a bit sleepy

"It is such a sweet ending" Liam says wipping his tears.

"Are you crying over this movie Liam-" Zayn asks, trying not to laugh.

"Yes" and Zayn couldn't handle it more, he burst out laughing.

Liam's cheeks reddened and he slightly hit Zayn's foot. When Zayn didn't stop laughing, Liam got annoyed and got up to go to his room.

"Leeyummmmm" Zayn calls, but Liam ignores and goes towards the stairs.

"I am sorry daddy" Zayn says holding Liam's hand before he could go.

He does knows how to stop me, little peice of shit- Liam thinks and turns towards Zayn.

Zayn smiles and kisses Liam's cheek before going towards his own bedroom.

Liam followed him.
---------------------------------

Naina Da Kya Kasoor
Ve Kasoor Ve Kasoor
Ae Dil Tu Bata Re...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts on chapter 16?