𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

WARNING: SMUT
____________________________________

Zara Zara Behekta Hai
Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan

-Zara zara
(Rehna hai tere dil mai)
--------------

Soon enough Liam is pushed inside the room by Nush and Niall. The door is closed and locked.

He looks at Zayn who is patiently sitting in the bed, waiting for Liam to do something. Liam approaches towards Zayn.

"Wait! Drink that milk first" Zayn says giving the glass of milk to Liam. Liam drinks it all in one go and sits near Zayn.

He removes his gold necklace and other heavy things on him. He is now only left in kurta and dhoti.

He looks at Zayn, taking in the boys features. Zayn was small and cute for Liam. He was like a little kitten who was waiting for being pleasured.

Liam starts with pulling Zayn closer and making sure Zayn is comfortable with everything.

"You sure you want this right? If you don't it's fine we can sleep." At this Zayn looks up and nods a no. He quickly hugs Liam, burying his head in Liam's neck.

"No daddy, I want it" Zayn says and fuck, if that did turn Liam on. Liam leans to kiss Zayn but Zayn brings his pointer finger to Liam's lips.

"No kissing and no feelings remember" Zayn says and Liam spirits are a bit crushed but he knew it was about to come.

"You never did it, right?" Yes, Zayn had sex but he was drunk. He shook his head no, because he wanted this to be his first time.

"You must be scared but I promise to be as gentle as I can. I can't believe I'll mark you as mine tonight" Liam leaned closer to him, both not breaking eye contact.

Zayn was amazed by his plump lips which rested on his neck, softly sucking and biting his flesh. While Liam was busy on leaving dark hickeys, the other bit his lower lip to prevent any noise to come out because Liam directly found his sweet spot and abused it.

"G-God" Liam smiled against his skin, his icecold hands roamed even lower. His nails pleasantly tickled Zayn's flat belly which the man couldn't handle but smirk unconsciously.

"How you like that, babyboy? Do you know which body part is more sensitive than your lil' tummy?" It took Zayn a bit until he realized what he actually meant. Liam slowly moved even lower and kissed along his semi-hard member. Zayn hissed at this new feeling. It was more different then when his own fingers touched it.

Since Liam was not happy enough with his expressions, he suddenlt took his length in his mouth "Aahh- f-fuck" he cursed under his breath. Liam's head slowly bopped up and down while earning quiet satisfying moans from the other. With a wet pop he replaced his lips with his hand.

"Spread those beautiful legs for daddy" His command was fulfilled but whatever got into Zayn was such a turn on for the other. As soon his legs were spread, his fingers moved further down on his abdomen and tardily caressed his entrance.

"You make me lose control babyboy"

Was it bad that Zayn liked what he did to the other? Zayn slowly got on his knees and moved closer to Liam's abdomen. He never gave somebody a blowjob but let's say he picked it up through porn.