[10.] sage

<3

kutty-sark/tiny paper world on tumblr ! LOOK AT LINK AAAAAA THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE SET OMFG HIS LITTLE PONYTAIL AND HEADBAND <333333333

-

This was harder than she thought. Way harder than she thought. Sneaking up behind horses to jump on them was a death sentence. She was an idiot. A major idiot. When she had told the guy at the front desk which horse she wanted, he had laughed at her.

"You want the Friesian? HAH! Yeah, so does everyone. People go out there all the time to try and tame him, but they usually come back with a black eye or are too scared to even get close," The man snickered when he saw her expression.

"What, did you think you could just go up to it and ask it to be your friend?" he said mockingly. "Yeah, good luck with that one, sweetheart."

(Name)'s eye twitched. 'Sweetheart'? He could take his 'sweetheart' and shove it up his ass. She was going to get that horse and show that motherfucker not to mess with her. Gritting her teeth, she glared at the man.

"I'll be back."

It had been 2 hours. (Name) had called Link to ask him how to tame a horse, and he just told her not to, and that it was too dangerous for her. Asshole. She'd figure it out on her own. Sneaking up on it and jumping on it wasn't an option. The horse was far too big, and it'd probably buck her off before she could even sit upright.

So far, she'd been trying to get close to it, but it just trotted ahead whenever she walked in its direction. It always seemed to know where she was, and it was as if it were playing a little game with her. She was getting pretty tired though. She wasn't sure when the last time she had done this much walking was.

Plopping down on the grassy hill, she leaned back and sprawled out on the ground. Pulling an apple from her bag, (she still had many - Hateno was full of apple trees) she took a bite, looking up at the sky and wondering what her next strategy would be. She closed her eyes and relaxed in the warm sunlight. Could she lasso the horse? She would need rope, and she didn't have any. Where would she get rope? If she had rope, could she even tie the loop correctly?

So lost in her thoughts, (Name) didn't notice the large shadow looming over her. It wasn't until the half-eaten apple was snatched out of her hands did she notice a second presence. The stallion was standing over her, munching on her apple. Her eyes widened.

Sitting up slowly as to not spook the beast, she reached into her bag and brought out another apple. It grabbed the apple from her hand, and then promptly laid down on the grass next to her, and began chewing on the apple.