06: You and me

Warnings: Sex, Praise Kink, Breeding Kink, No Mpreg atm

Sex

Something [M/N] had enjoyed, especially with his husband.

They both are hardworking men, Childe doing his duties and collecting debt, even smashing a few skulls along the way. [M/N] doing designs, working on expensive projects, and being inside 24/7. Both of their schedules don't interact much, but they try to work it out, and any arguments that were left were quiet. Sex between them, was just as magical, especially when they take it out of the bedroom.

[M/N] leans against the railing of the harbor, watching the other talk to a group of women, all of them clearly buying some flowers and other things but their focus was on Ajax. He kept smiling, laughing loudly with them, and even placed his hand gently on the small of her back. They seemed to be having too much fun. [M/N] watched from his spot and how Ajax squeezed her playfully, her pale cheeks turned a bit pink at the action as her friends cooed. He chuckled as Ajax caught his eye and smirked, the redhead smiles at the women once more before ducking after carefully plucking a silk flower from one of their baskets as they depart. They left back on top as Ajax walked back.

"Got you a flower babe." Ajax said as he held up the pink and red flower, offering it to [M/N]. "Though it would look pretty in your [H/C] hair."

"You didn't need to flirt Ajax, you could've paid for it." [M/N] said as he eyed it with false distaste, his hands moved over Ajax's pants loop and gliding upwards and felt underneath the parted jacket. His [E/C] eyes staring into his husband's eyes, seeing the lust twinkling in his eyes.  "You didn't need to flirt with them." [M/N]'s fingers drifted upwards and smiled pleasantly as he felt over Ajax's abs. 

Ajax shivered but hummed, very amused as he tucked the flower behind his husband's ear and cupped his cheeks, humming as his gloved thumb gently brushed the bottom lip. "Now, now, don't be too hasty with Jealousy my dove, it was only for the cost of that flower." He cooed and leans down a bit. "But if you have a problem, why don't we take it somewhere quiet to talk?"

[M/N] tugged his husband closer, their pelvis hit each other and he felt the semi-hard dick behind the grey uniform pants. 

"Mhm, you are such a charmer." [M/N] cooed, as he pulled back, and pulling for their hands to connect. "Come on." Ajax smiled, as he felt his cock aching a bit, waiting for their love-making. 

Not far from where they were, they entered a dark alleyway, giggling like two teenagers. Once they weren't in sight of the nearby millennial that was patrolling the area, they began kissing. Ajax taking the lead, pushing his tongue into [M/N]'s mouth, ignoring the positive hums escaping his husband's lips as they kissed. [M/N] lets him take charge as his hands fumbled with Ajax's belt and it opens and pushed them down along with his boxers. 

[M/N]'s felt the light "phat" of Ajax's dick gently tapped against his hand. He giggled a bit before grasping it and began stroking it, moving his hand up and down before teasing the head of it. Ajax shudders and jerked his hips a bit, and removed himself from the kiss with a moan.