20|| Happily Ever After

Two Years

Two Years

Ajax had left his home, and never returned, he left to pursue the woman who stole his heart only for it t be crushed and blown away. Lumine found her own soulmate in Inazuma, A princess of the Kamisato household. Ajax never felt heartbreak before, and this must've been it, empty and very gnawing at your heart as another loved the one you did. How they giggled and held hands together with more giggles and pink cheeks. Ayaka looked so close to passing out as they walked around, so easily flustered as Lumine leads her around.

This must've been what [M/N] felt for the time they were married. It had to be, this must be some cruel fate especially with the letter he was delivering. 

You are invited to the Wedding of Kamisato Ayaka and Lumine.

RSVP

Once the boat stops, Ajax gets off the barrel as the plank is placed down on the wooden dock, people waved at others that gotten off the boat as Ajax made his way through without trouble. Ningguang had pardoned him surprisingly after what he had done, which he hoped was her good favor after mothering a child of one of the boat Captain's children. Ajax moved away from the welcoming crowds and exciting calls of children that see their parents.

"I wonder what he's been doing." Ajax was out of the loop from [M/N]'s life, he had been paying more focus on helping Lumine and the search for her brother. Not to mention liking the new discovery of the Islands on Inazuma. "He's shop is closed." He noticed as he began walking back to the home, maybe [M/N] stayed there after all these times.

"I wonder if he remarried..."

"Ba! Ba!"

Ajax stops as he passed [M/N]'s old shop, and watched a little girl call for her father. His eyes glanced for the father and slowly began watching towards the little girl but stops when a figure comes up from the store, a bag of food hanging off his arm. "Zhongli?"

"Oh? Tartagila! It's been quite a while since I had seen you, given news of La Signora's death." He said as the little girl coos a bit as she moved towards Zhongli's leg. The little girl tugged on Zhongli's leg with a toothless smile, Zhongli gently rubbed her head a bit. "How are you?"

"I've been fine...Scaramouche had been a pain and Lumine..well.."

"Oh, are you two married yet? I would expect her with you or children." Ajax felt his lips twitched a bit and inhale sharply. "Oh, you two..."

"Are not together, I was actually here to deliver a letter to [M/N], she's getting married and wanted him to make her a traditional Inazuma dress." Ajax held up a lavender color letter between his fingers. Zhongli hummed, smiling as he moved down and takes the tiny girl in his arms, she giggled at the attention and sucked on her thumb. Ajax smiles before noticing the soft [E/C] eyes that stared at him, they looked so much like...