1.04

"You don't understand

"You don't understand. Me gonads, you ovaries!" George let out of frustration to his roommates as they exited the car. 

"Oh, that reminds me. We are out of tampons." Izzie said. 

"Izzie, you're parading through the bathroom in your underwear when I'm naked in the shower." 

"Can you add it to your list, please?" The taller blond woman reminded her roommate. 

"To the list, it's your turn." Meredith reminded George as they all walked towards the hospital entrance. 

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products!" He exclaimed

" Georgie come on. It is your turn. I know you might feel uncomfortable because Izzie walked in while you were showering and used your toothbrush, but what's the issue with buying tampons? You do know that both my dad and brother the strongest men in my life buy them for my mom and me when we need them so why can't you" Mel commented. 

"I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear." 

" It doesn't bother me, ok? Look at me in my underwear, George. Take your time. It's no big deal." 

"Or Gorgie you can just imagine that swimming suit" Mel added patting George's back. 

~~~~~~

"You are the first person they see in the morning. You say please. You say thank you. You apologize for waking them up." Dr. Bailey explained to the interns in the locker room, where Melissa was changing into her light blue scrubs and Karev entered the locker room late. "You make them feel good about you. Why is that important? Cause then they'll talk to you and tell you what's wrong. Why is that important? Because then you can tell you're attending what they need to know during rounds." She heard as she closed her locker and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. "And why is that important? Because if you make your resident look bad, she'll torture you until you beg for your mama. Now get out there. I want pre-rounds done by 5:30 am." 

" I'd better get good patients today. Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes." Meredith said after Baily left the locker room to Melissa and Cristina. 

" Well, I really hope that I don't get another guy who called me a nurse and just looked at my boobs," Melissa complained.

" I'm gonna be in surgery. Today's my day." Cristina said while looking at charts. 

"On what?" Meredith questioned. 

"What surgery is it and with who," asked the petite women

"Like I'd tell either of you. I know that I was here at 4:00 and you guys didn't get here till 4:30."

"Tell us." the blond urged. 

"No. I'm not the intern who's screwing an attending." 

"Hey don't forget about me?" Melissa said while giving Cristina puppy eyes the best ones.