cøs: willow

~ taylor swift

I forgot to mention that I changed the cover hehe.

"No, let's just lie here forever."

________________________________

Third Person POV

The end of summer came too early in (Y/N)'s opinion. She had been enjoying life at the Burrow and thought the time went by so shortly. She enjoyed the time she spent getting to know Ginny, Fred, and George.

Mrs. Weasley made a dinner that included all of (Y/N) and Harry's favorite things on their last evening. Fred and George ended off the evening with Filibuster fireworks. They filled the kitchen with red and blue stars that bounced from ceiling to wall to floor for half an hour. The last thing they had that night was a mug of hot chocolate and then bed, but of course Ginny and (Y/N) stayed awake talking.

The next morning, it took a while for everyone to get started. They were up at dawn but still seemed to have a great deal to do.

Mrs. Weasley was dashing around the house looking for spare socks and quills in a bad mood. People kept colliding on the stairs, half-dressed with bits of toast in their hands. Mr. Wealsey nearly broke his neck, tripping over a stray chicken as he crossed the yard with Ginny's trunk.

Harry had no idea how nine people, seven large trunks, two owls, a rat, and a cat were going to fit into one Ford Anglia.

"Not a word to Molly," Mr. Weasley whispered to (Y/N) and Harry as he opened the trunk and showed us how it had been magically expanded so that luggage fitted easily.

When they were all in the car, Mrs. Weasley glanced into the back seat and saw Harry, Ron, Fred, George, (Y/N), and Percy all comfortably sitting side by side.

"Muggles do know more than we give them credit for, don't they?" said Mrs. Weasley. She and Ginny got into the front seat, which had been stretched so that it resembled a park bench. "I mean, you'd never know it was this roomy from the outside, would you?"

Mr. Weasley started up the engine and trundled out of the backyard. George had forgotten his box of Filibuster fireworks. Five minutes after that, they skidded to a halt in the yard so that Fred could get his broomstick. They almost made it to the highway when Ginny shrieked that (Y/N) left her diary. When (Y/N) said it didn't matter, Ginny still insisted that they turned back around.

By the time she had run back into the car, they were running very late, and the tempers were running high.

Mr. Weasley glanced at his watch then at his wife.

"Molly, dear --"

"No, Arthur --"

"No one would see -- this little button here is an Invisibility Booster I installed -- that'd get us up in the air -- then we fly above the clouds. We'd be there in ten minutes and no one would be any the wiser --"

"I said no, Arthur, not in broad daylight --"

They all reached King's Cross at a quarter to eleven. Mr. Weasley dashed across the road to get trolleys for their trunks and they all hurried into the station.

(Y/N) remembered exactly how to get to Platform nine and three quarters, seeing as it's hard to forget something that unique.

"Percy first," said Mrs. Weasely, looking nervously at the clock overhead, which showed they only had five minutes left.

Percy strutted into the wall and disappeared. Mr. Weasley went next; Fred and George followed.

"I'll take Ginny and you three come right after us," said Mrs. Weasley, grabbing Ginny's hand and setting off.