Preference #4: 5 Seconds of Summer: Nicknames

Again nicknames, I'm sorry!

Nicknames

Luke Hemmings (Shorty):  Sounds a bit kinky I know, but Luke loves to call you shorty.  He towers over you.  He's around 6 feet while you're around 5.  He's about a foot taller than you, and he loves it.  He loves being taller than you, he can always tease you about it.  The name came to his mind when he first met you, he immediately took a liking to you.  There are benefits to being short, Luke is always praising you on your amazing cuddles.  Which makes no sense to you, but Luke is Luke.  Luke barely calls you shorty, he knows you hate the name so he does his best not to use it so often, but he loves teasing you.  Whenever he's in teasing mood he'll call you shorty.

Calum Hood (Beautiful):  Calum loves to be romantic, so his nickname for you is beautiful.  He loves calling you beautiful because he knows you are.  The name came to his mind when he came home and you were on the deck just thinking.  You had told him how he could have any person in the world, that is beautiful.  From then on, he started calling you beautiful, not to boost your self-esteem, even though he did, he called you beautiful because he wants the world to know you are truly beautiful both inside and out.  He calls you beautiful almost all the time.  He loves the nickname, and as much as you protest he still calls you beautiful.

Michael Clifford (Bambi):  Michael's nickname for you would be Bambi.  You love Disney movies, and Bambi is your favorite one.  Michael loves to watch you watch Bambi, you get so into it.  He also loves when you cry when the sad parts come, he can always just hug you while you cry into his chest.  The first time yo watched Bambi is when he came up with the nickname.  The name also suits you, in his mind.  You're innocent and you're shy, but when someone gets to know you, you're amazing.  Michael calls you Bambi whenever he feels like it.  No situation, just "hey Bambi"

Ashton Irwin (Jelly Bean):  Ashton loves to annoy you.  He loves your reactions.  He finds them absolutely adorable, so to annoy you, Ash calls you Jelly Bean.  He knows you don't like it.  But, unlike Luke he will call you that whenever he can just to annoy you.  You got used to it after a while, but Ash never stopped calling you Jelly Bean.  The name came to him, when the both of you were playing truth or dare with the boys.  Michael had dared you to fit as many jelly beans as you could in your mouth.  From then on, to tease you, Ashton calls you jelly bean.  He uses the name quite a lot, but not so much as to make you mad.  He uses the name when he wants food,a  cuddle, or when he's just trying to annoy you.

5SOS everybody!

Which one are you? Leave a comment telling me, 

Comment for an imagine

Follow Meh and Vote plzzz

Thx 

XOX Princess