Zayn Malik (Sad)

Hi guys, this imagine is really sad. Also, I don't want anyone to tell me, that I can't write an imagine about him, because he's not in the band anymore. I don't care. I want to write an imagine about Zayn, I'll write an imagine about Zayn.

I know Zayn probably isn't this emotional in real life, but just go with it.

Imagine:

Zayn ran into the room, threw himself onto his bed and cried into his pillow. The both of you had just had a massive fight, and it had ended in you confessing to cheating on him and telling him that you fell out of love with the him, the moment he left for the tour. Zayn wasn't one to express his feelings very well, but when he could he's always try to find little things to tell you that he loves you. Like cards, flowers, chocolates, video messages... Another thing Zayn wasn't very good at was handling hate or hurt. The minute you had told him, he ran. He did not want to show you that he was hurt by your words, though it was pretty obvious to you. He had cried for hours. After he finally calmed down, he packed all the stuff in your house he had left there. Once he had finished packing he trudged downstairs to get himself a glass of water. As he reached the kitchen he saw you sitting on a counter, and immediately turned. Before he could leave the kitchen you saw him and shakily asked him while looking at his bag.

"Where are you going?" Zayn stopped, and turned around to face you. You gasped at his appearance. His eyes were bloodshot red, his hair messily ruffled, tear tracks clearly visible over his cheeks and nose. He took a deep breath before replying,

"Anywhere, but here." His voice rough, and exhaustion laced in his tone. It broke your heart to see him go, you knew you deserved it, but you still asked.

"Why?" He let out a dark chuckle.

"Why? You don't even love me anymore! Why would I even stay here? Maybe others are like that, but not me (Y/N). Not me." You tried to explain to him

"It was in the heat of the moment, I do love you! I promise!" Another chuckle,

"Really? You still do? Why would you cheat then. I don't think when someone loves someone, they go off and cheat!" He shouted. You knew he was right. Tears brimmed both your eyes and his. "YOU PROMISED!" He shouted suddenly. "You promised, no matter what your feelings were for me, you would never ever EVER cheat!" His voice dropped to a weak whisper, "you promised..." He was now shaking.

"Zayn..." You said softly.

"No." Zayn replied firmly as he picked up his bad and headed towards the front door. You chased after him and stopped as he opened the door.

"Please don't go." You said weakly

"I need time (Y/N), I'm sorry. But, I just need time." He said. You could tell he was trying his best not to cry again. You had really hurt him. Before you could reply, Zayn was gone and you were left to slump against your door and cry. Zayn left your house and walked around the city for hours and hours before finally ending up in front of Niall's hotel room. Zayn knocked thrice before he heard a faint "come in!" He opened the door and stepped inside as he say Liam's girlfriend sitting on the couch and crying into Niall's chest. As Zayn closed the door, Niall looked up.

"Hey Zayn." Liam's girlfriend stopped crying and looked up at Zayn. She gave him a watery smile and ran over. She gave him a tight hug as she started to cry once more. She buried her head into his chest as he hugged her tighter.

"It's painful when they hurt you intentionally isn't it?" He asked slowly. She nodded slowly, still crying. He started to cry as well. "It hurts more when it's unintentional." He cried harder and buried his face into her hair, as he hugged her even tighter.

Well, that was sad. No, Liam's girlfriend is not Sophia in this, read my previous imagine you'll understand then. Again, I don't think Zayn is this emotional, I just felt like writing it. The last few ones I've written have been a bit sad and depressing, so I promise the next one will have a happy ending. I can't promise the beginning though. I can promise that the next few will have happy endings :)

I love you all so muchhhh! Thank you guys for the almost 450 reads! You guys are perf. You'll get fictional characters soon, I promise!

Comment and vote!

Gimme a quick follow

Comment or message me for an imagine

Share this with your friends

ily allll <3

XOX

Princess