Request for @Theymakemestrong03 (Pt.2)

AHGGHAIGFHBHA GBFIA GUYS WE'VE REACHED 1K, I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THAT. I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I'D GET 1,000 PEOPLE TO READ MY IMAGINES. THAT'S LITERALLY CRAY CRAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Okay. SO FOR HAILEY. Here's Part 2 to your Leo Valdez request! Thank you so much for requesting it! You're awesome, and lovely and beautiful! AND RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES AND UNICORNS AND KISSES. :) Love ya xx

Leo's P.O.V.

Crap. I thought to myself. What had I done. I'd broken her heart. Crap. Crap. Crap. I cheated on her. What's wrong with me. Oh My God. I'm an idiot. Wow. I just----

"LEO VALDEZ!" A voice shouted, breaking me from my thoughts. Calypso. Crap. I slowly turned my body towards her, to see her face with hot tears streaming down her cheeks. "Y-you had a girlfriend. A-and y-you continued to make me f-fall in l-love with you!" She stuttered angrily. I sighed in frustration.

"I'm sorry Calypso, I don't know why I did what I did. Gods, I'm such an idiot! What the heck is wrong with me." I asked myself painfully. Calypso scoffed, and chuckled emotionlessly. I looked at her begging her to forgive me. She sighed slowly.

"Fine. Fine. Only because, right now, the only thing you have to worry about is finding Hailey. She doesn't deserve this Leo." Calypso told me sincerely. I nodded my head. She nodded her head towards the door in reply. "Well? Go find her!" I raced out the door, towards the woods, the only place she'd be right now. After running for a minute or two, I found her there sitting on a high rock. Writing something in her notebook. Singing a song.

<Insert "Jet Black Heart" by 5 Seconds of Summer Here>

The pain in her voice was so evident, and I didn't know what to do. The guilt was eating me alive. Had I hurt her that much? Well duh Leo, you idiot. I saw a man come down and sit next to her, I almost ran to protect her, but I realized who he was. Her father, Apollo. He was comforting her. I heard a rustle behind me. I turned to see my dad, Hephaestus come out of nowhere. I looked at him with wide eyes and he sighed in exhaustion.

"Come on Leo, we need to have a chat." He said gruffly. I followed him to another secluded area of the woods. "Why would you do that Leo?" Dad asked me with a disappointed gaze.

"I don't know. I'm an idiot. I don't deserve someone as perfect as Hailey. But the pain in her voice... Dad, it broke me. I don't know what to do." I said softly tears starting to fill my eyes. Dad's face softened.

"You go back, and you beg her to take you back, if you honestly think she's worth it." He said seriously. "You made a mistake and you need to fix it, son." I nodded slowly and looked up to find my Dad gone. I walked back to where Hailey's rock was, and saw here lying there... sleeping. In the freezing cold. I went up to her, and picked her up bridal style and carried her to her cabin. No-one was home, which I should've guessed, considering it was dinner time and everyone was at the pavilion. I gently placed her on the bed. She turned towards me and her tired eyes opened slightly. She saw me, and her eyes shut tightly. My heart clenched, was she always going to act this way around me? I heard a staggered breath, which broke me out of my thoughts. "I hate you. I hate you so much, but Thank You Leo." She said quietly. I smiled slightly as I walked out of the cabin. It was a step.

@Theymakemestrong03 I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

GUYS IF YOU WANT A REQUEST JUST MESSAGE ME, OR YOU CAN LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS. I LOVE Y'ALL THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! THANK Y'ALL ONCE MORE FOR THE 1K.

AND IF ANY OF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. COME TO ME. I PROMISE I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU. SOMEONE ALWAYS WILL :)

ILY BYE KISSES AND HUGS AND RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS!

COMMENT OR MESSAGE FOR A REQUEST

VOTE PWEEEZ

SHARE WITH YOUR BESTIES, BECAUSE I'D REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

READ THIS.

READ THIS BOOK :) ILY

XOX PRINCESS