Ashton Irwin

BOOOOO! Hope you guys like this one, it's an Ashton Irwin one, where you're Calum's little sister and you and Ashton are secretly dating.

Imagine:

You had just entered your house after your long day at University.

It was torture.  Thankfully you had bought a flat very close to the campus so you wouldn't need to stay in a dorm.  You lived alone, in your flat which kind of kind of sucks.  It's always quiet.  Anyways, after slamming the door shut, you made your way to the kitchen and got out the pasta you had made yesterday.  You shoved the container into the microwave and started it.  As you were waiting for the pasta to heat up, you heard a ringing coming from your iPad.  You went to go check on the noise, as you lifted up the cover of your iPad, you saw you were getting a FaceTime call, from your boyfriend!  You accepted the call, and a face appeared on the screen.  "Hello young lady, how are you doing today?" He asked in a deep voice. "What the hell Ash?" You said while laughing.  That's right, your boyfriend is Ashton, the Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer.  He giggled, "Hey babe! I miss you!" He told you as he made a pouty face.  You chuckled.  You looked at his surroundings, it seemed cramped and dark.  "Where are you" You asked him, "Right now, I'm in a closet." He said bluntly.

You giggled. "Seriously Ashton, a closet?" "Yes babe.  A closet."  He said while nodding his head up  and down.  Suddenly the door opens,

Well not your door, Ashton's door.  Well... Closet Door.  Same difference :P.  "Hey Ash, who are you talking to?" You heard your brother asking.  "Uh-Um.... No-one" Ashton stuttered.  You blacked out your screen before Calum could see that it was you Ashton was talking to.  Yup, Calum Hood's your brother, he's annoying at times though :)  You saw the screen being dragged away from Ashton as you say Calum's face appear on the screen.  "Why were you talking to a blacked out screen on your iPad Ash?"  Calum asked confused.  Ashton grumbled, "GO AWAY AND LET ME TALK TO MY BEAUTIFUL iPAD IN PEACE CALUM."  Ashton whined.  "I worry for you, Ash. I really do."  Calum said as he walked away.  You stopped blacking out the screen to see Ashton's face.  "Where were we?"  He asked.  You smirked in amusement.  "We were discussing the fact that you were hiding in a closet."  "Riiight." He said.  He opened his mouth to say something, but suddenly light filled his "room" and you saw the iPad being snatched out of Ashton's hands, before you could black out the screen you say Calum's face appear.  "Ashton Irwin." Calum said Ashton's name in frustration.  "Why are you FaceTiming my sister in a closet?" He asked while gritting his teeth.  "uh-um..." Ashton stammered.  Before he could get himself into more trouble you stepped in.  "Don't worry Cal, he accidentally clicked the wrong contact, so we just started talking."  You lied.  Calum looked at you through the screen suspiciously.  "Fine."  Calum gave in.  "But Ashton, come on.  We're going to be late for the sound check!" "Okay, Okay I'm coming.  Just lemme say bye.  I need to be polite."  Ash said with a goofy smile slapped on his face.  Calum sighed as he walked away.  "You know we're going to have to tell them soon enough. Right?"  You asked Ash.  "I know babe, I know."  He said nervously.  You two had kept your relationship a secret for about a year.  You had already gotten enough hate for being THE Calum Hood's sister, he didn't want you getting anymore because you were going to be his girlfriend.  You on the other hand could care less about hate.  But you went with it anyway.  "Anyway, I have to go babe.  I promise I'll be back from tour soon."  He said softly.  After the call, you completely forgot about the pasta and went to sleep.  The next day, you got up and went to University.  As you were walking back, you looked for the key to your house, as you reached to unlock the door to your flat, you saw that it was already unlocked.  Oh My Gosh, someone had broken into your flat.  No-one else had a key except for you and Calum!  Oh and Ashton, he got the spare, considering the house came with two keys.  But the both of them were on tour.  So who was in your flat?  You opened the door to see 4 boys sitting on your sofa watching T.V. You slammed the door shut, and all 4 heads turned to look at you.  It was, it was:  The boys?  But they were on tour!  They're not supposed to be back until another 2 weeks!  "What are you guys doing here!"  You asked excitedly.  "Management gave us a week off if we agreed to do an extra week in New York."  Michael said with his mouth stuffed with Pizza.  "Thought I'd come visit my sister."  Calum said with a smile on his face.  You smiled back.  You turned to look at Ashton and Luke.  "Hello there boys!"  "HIIII" Luke shouted, seemed like he was on a sugar rush.  "Hey Babe!"  Ash said he came over to you and kissed your cheek.  You were surprised.  He gave you a bear hug.  "I missed you so so much." He whispered.  You smiled.  He let go of you and looked in your eyes.  Without any hesitation, he leaned in and your lips met in a passionate lip lock.  It was perfect.  After you both decided to stop to get a breath of air, you looked around the room to see all the boys looking at you in shock.  "WHAT THE HELL?" Calum roared.  Oops.  You forgot about Calum telling all the boys not to do anything with you.  "ARE YOU KIDDING ME.?" Shoot, he was mad. "ARE YOU—-"

He cut himself off.  "We just got here Ash.  You couldn't have done this some other time? Seriously?"  He asked in frustration.  Wait, What?  Calum saw your confused expression.  "Seriously?  You honestly think I didn't know that you two were dating?  I do hear the conversations you two have at night. My room is right next to Ashton's, and he doesn't whisper."  He said while smirking.  You blushed while looking at the floor.  Calum just shook his head while smiling.  "Okay, now the boys and I are going to give you 1 hour for alone time.  ONE HOUR.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. ONE."  Calum strictly.  Both you and Ashton nodded.  All the boys, except Ashton left.  "I guess we don't have to worry about hiding anymore.  Now do we?"  Ashton said.  You nodded your head no.  Your lips met again in another passionate kiss.  "Out of all of the places in the world.  My favorite place is being right here.  With you."  Ashton whispered.

SOOOOO?!

How was it?

:)

Comment and vote,

Gimme a quick follow

Comment or message me for an imagine

Share this with your friends ily all soooo much!

XOX

Princess