5 Seconds of Summer Preference #5: Birthday (PT.1)

Hey guys! It's my birthday today, so here's a special preference :) Also, pray that Michael is okay, if you don't know what happened, he got burned yesterday at one of the ROWYSO shows, by the fire shooty thingys :)

lol, I'm so good with words. So GET WELL SOON MIKEY! HERE WE GO:

BACKGROUND: It's your birthday, here's what the boys do for your birthday :)

Luke (Surprise Party): "C'mon (Y/N)!" Luke shouted as he blindfolded you.

He grabbed your hand and led you through a door. "Where are you taking me Luke?" You asked nervously. You felt his hand leave yours, and heard silence.

"Luke?" You wondered out loud. You were frightened. "LUKE?" You shouted.

Suddenly your blindfold came off, and you were blinded by the light. When you could see again, you saw the whole room full of party decorations. "SURPRISE!" A shout came! You turned to see all of your family and friends standing there, with Luke in the front holding a cake. He set the cake down on the nearest table and ran over to you. "Happy Birthday babe." He said softly. "Thank You Lukey." You replied. Luke proceeded to give you a soft, gentle kiss.

Ashton (Movie): "(Y/N)! Let's go! We're going to be late for the movie!" Ashton yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Coming!" You shouted back as you put on the last touches to your make-up. You descended the stairs quickly, and grabbed your purse. "Okay. I'm Ready." "Thank God, you took FOREVER." Ashton emphasized. You gasped mockingly, "I did no such thing." He chuckled and led you out of the house. "Leggo." He opened the car door, and rushed to the other side. Once the two of you were settled, he drove to the movie theater. "So, we're watching (Y/F/M/N)?" He asked. You nodded excitedly. He 'ordered' the tickets and food, and you both went to the auditorium to find your seats. The first trailer started, as the lights began to go down. There's a special person for everyone, but I think I've found the special person in my life. The screen read. The line that came after shocked you. ~Ash. You turned to look at Ashton, just to see him smiling at you, gesturing for you to continue watching.

I love you (Y/N)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! "THANK YOU ASHTON!" You shouted in delight as you threw your arms around him. "Anything for my princess. Happy Birthday!" He told you sweetly, and ended your perfect night, with a gentle but passionate kiss.

Hi guys! Sorry, I updated late, people came over. :) But seriously thank you for everything. I'll post Part 2 soon!

I love you all, and you deserve all the success and happiness in your life, never doubt that you don't. :)

XOX

Princess