New Story: Preview

IMPORTANT NOTE (READ!!!):

Hi guysss, sorry I haven't updated in a REEEEEALLY long time.  I have no excuse for it, except for the fact, that I just don't think very well anymore. :P  I'm writing a story, thought I'd give you a little preview. :)  If you're one of the people that read my other story, "The Boy with The Blue Eyes"  Sorry, I haven't updated it yet.  I WILL SOON , PROMISE!  So yeaaa, Oh and if you're not one of the people who've read that story, go check it out!  Hopefully you like it.

        He wanted her so badly, in a way she just wouldn't understand.  He knew she loved him, but the way he loved her is something she could never ever compare to.  He couldn't loose her, it'd be too cruel, to both him and her.  They were both still studying, in school.  The both of them were polar opposites.   He was the dark side, the side that no-one dared to disturb, while she was bright, the side that everybody liked.  The only similarity?  Popularity.  They were both extremely popular.  He was the bad-type popular, he had made horrid decisions and had never bothered to try and fix his mistakes.  She, on the other hand, was the good-type popular.  Almost everyone loved her, and those who didn't, well they kept their opinions to themselves.  Another difference:  People were afraid of him and his "gang."  Her?  People weren't.  She had made a small mistake, and no-one, and I say NO-ONE, was afraid to approach her about it.  Nobody ever thought that it might have bothered her.

        Their first meeting wasn't a bright one.  He was in a bad mood that day, someone had tried to approach him about his attitude, the worst part about it?  It was the school nerd.  Better known as "the kid."  Before he could beat the kid up, the counselor stepped in and threatened to give him another detention.  Normally he'd be fine with that, but he couldn't afford anymore detentions.  His parents had threatened to take him out of school and send him back to England.  And... he just couldn't go back.  So, after school, while the nerd was walking home, he came up behind the kid and slapped his hand over the kid's mouth.  He smirked as the kid's eyes widened.  

"Hey nerd."  He said gravely.  "You should think twice before approaching me."  The kid whimpered.  He turned the nerd around, getting ready to hurt the kid.  But...

IK IK CLIFFHANGER.

I'm SORRY.  When I post the story, go read it.  You'll find out what happens.  If you're one of the people who's read my other story, "The Boy with the Blue Eyes"  Sorry for not updating that.  

But unlike my previous story, this one will have names in it.  I'm just keeping this a secret for now. :)  Yea Yea ily2 :P

Follow meh, and Please voteee!

Comment if you'd like an imagine and share this with your friends.  :)

XOX Princess