Regrets and Anger

A/N: Sorry for not Updating when I said I would it's just that I had a plan but unfortunately the plan did not save on my phone and by the time I realized it didn't save I had forgotten what I had planned. Anyways back to the Story.
Also this will be in three perspectives Izumi's, Kirishima's, and Uraraka's. Also this Chapter marks the descent into the darkness of R-18 Violence and Some Real Indecent Shit, I personally don't care about your age after all I was 5 and watched Horror movies that would make emergency room staff kill themselves after puking everything they ate out. Also this fanfic is NOT Light at the Most it will be Light Grey. There WILL be True Heroes though they won't be Shonen Type White Knights more like Brighter Grey Knights.

Izumi P.O.V.
No, No, No, NO! Izuku why did you do that? I was just about to answer! God Dammit, Izuku why the FUCK did you jump? You Asshole!!! Turning to Bakugou I then told him "You FUCKING Idiot this WASN'T part of the PLAN!!!
And of course the FUCKER Replied with: And? It's better this way now the annoying shit isn't alive anymore!!!

Uraraka P.O.V
What the HELL is wrong with those MONSTERS they just watched as Izu-kun fell backwards off the building and I only barely caught him with my Quirk and he STILL fell hard enough for him to crack his skull and while I picked him up to take him to the hospital I heard them arguing and found this was part of a god damn plan!! No wonder he looked so betrayed he must think I'm with them. Why did I call him De-kun anyways? Oh right I heard that from my Ex and thought it sounded cool but leave it up to that asshole to create a nickname that would get someone to hate whoever says it! No wonder he looked so hurt when I said that!! Now where the HELL is the GOD DAMN Hospital?!

Kirishima P.O.V.
What have I done?! Did I seriously think this MONSTER was MANLY?! I just got my friend killed by believing that BASTARD!!! OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GO- HEY KIRI!!! OH FUCK, IT'S MINA AND THE OTHERS WHAT DO I TELL THEM?!!

a/n: okay short chapter here but in all honesty I'm starting from scratch from what I had so hopefully I'll start churning out chapters like a hyperactive toy factory.