Tranquil Hate

Katsuki's Thoughts P.O.V.

I've Made A Mistake. When? When Did I Become So Villainous That I Could Go This Far? I Am A Psychopath And Without A Doubt An Unrepentant Bastard As My Cousin Would Say. But I'm a Psychotic And Unrepentant Bastard Who Wants To Be A Hero. So When Did I Become Such A Villain?

When Did I Manipulate My Targets Friends To Abandon Them? When Did I Start Lashing Out In Anger? When Did I Become So Numb To The Pain I Cause? My Mom And Dad Died Because They Were Weak. A Villain Had Killed Them.

So Why Am I Acting Like That Villain. I Hate Izuku Not Because He's Quirkless, No, I Hate Him Because He Is Weak. Quirks Are Only A Form Of Power, As A Kid I Thought They Were Everything And Yet As I Got Older I Realized Even The Strongest Hero Could Be Beaten With The Right Skills. That's Why I Hate Izuku. He Has All These Skills, All This Tech, And All This Strength, But Despite His Apparent Courage, He Is Too Afraid To Use Most Of Them. That Is Why I Hate Him.

I Want To Be A Hero, A Symbol Of Raw Power, But Right Now I'm A Villain. I've Gone Too Far And Now I Guess Karma Is Due. After All I Highly Doubt My Ex Will Stay Quiet From What She Has Seen. Izumi and These Extra's May Not Have Seen Her But I Did. Let's Hope This Breaks Deku, Because Even If He Kills Me At Least He Won't Be Weak.

Izumi's Thoughts P.O.V.

I hate Myself. Dad had told me to abandon Izuku because he had a suspicion he was working with All For One and I believed Him. But who was more of a threat to my Brother?
Our dad or All For One? And when I looked into my brother's room I realized the answer was my Dad.

When did my family abandon Him? When did they start hurting Him? When did I become so blind to Pain? My Mom and Dad abandoned Him. They hurt Him.

So why did I act like them Today? I wanted to give people hope, not just to the Quirkless but to the Weak as Well. And yet now that it's done I want to leave that behind me.

I want to be a Hero, A symbol of pure hope, so for the betterment of the world stay wherever you are Brother.

So this chapter was in simple words just filler. It's also showed the personality of two of the future main characters. This story will have 4 or something mc's Izuku, Izumi, Katsuki, and Tomura are the MC'S. Izuku will be a chaotic figure not exactly a hero, villain or vigilante. He will do what he wants, when he wants, and where he wants to do it.
Tomura will be a villain. Unlike his Canon counterpart he will be manipulative, cunning, and very strong willed. His childish behavior will simply be an act.

Izumi is a good person who would rather the skeletons stay in the closet.
Katsuki is a bad person who would take responsibility for his mistakes.

Also Katsuki is sorta of an oc. He's the cousin of his canon counterpart (Katsumi). He acts similar to his canon namesake but for very different reasons. His Quirk is also different instead of explosive sweat he instead has the ability to create and control explosive energy. He can even create constructs like Green Lantern with his Quirk but that requires concentration. His Quirk works by turning his lost skin cells into the energy he uses. It also has the downside of making his hair hard to grow. His Quirk is Called Volatile. Also he values strength, and doesn't believe in quirk discrimination. To him their is no Villain Quirk, Strong Quirk, or Weak Quirk, To him there is only Weak people and Strong people.

Katsumi is the Nicer and Genderbent Version of Her Cousins Namesake (Katsuki). She acts similar to canon counterpart but is nicer (she is violent in combat but otherwise kind and if you have a long name she simply shortens it I.e. Kiri for Kirishima). Her quirk is similar to her canon Quirk except she can use it all over her body as it's not restricted to her hands. It's also more powerful and she can alter it slightly (I.e. weakening the explosion and adding more heat).