Moros and Ginnungagap

Quick Greek Myth Lesson. Moros is the Greek Primordial (Embodiment of Nature) of Doom. He's the Only sibling of The Fates (these lovely little ladies decide your entire life with a string, and when they want you to die, all they got to do it cut it) and this motherfucker was so powerful Lord Dickwad himself Zeus was afraid of him.

TOMURA P.O.V.

For as long as Tomura could remember he had been afraid. First it was his bastard of a sperm donor. Then it was All For One and his plans. After that it was Kurogiri and his orders. But in due time he won't have to be afraid. No, one day bastards like his "Father" and All For One wouldn't exist, Tomura would make sure of it. Sometimes to save the world one has to be the villain, luckily for the world Tomura loves being Evil. And one day Moros would be the Number One Villain, The God Of Doom.

Tomura: Kurogiri, Get Me A Soda!!! I wanna finish this last level of BioShock Infinite!!!

Kurogiri: Pepsi, Cola, Mountain Dew, Or Big Red?

Tomura: Make it a Kamikaze!!! (A mix of Soda are called Kamikaze plus I'd though this is funny considering Kamikaze is a Japanese suicide fighter run and suicide is surprisingly common in some greek myths).

Tomura: *Thoughts* ya know why not call Kurogiri in my eventual organization Ginnungagap (Norse Void of Pure Mist). It Would Be Fun To Have A Myth-Based Team.

All For One: Young Tomura, I Need You To Visit A Local Hospital, As It Seems The Yagi Family Has Failed Young Izuku. There Is An Additional Recruit That Is Accompanying Him So We Seem To Have A Package Deal, Two For The Price Of One, Simply Marvelous.

Tomura: Yes Master. *Thoughts* possible allies or enemies in the future. I'll See When I Meet Them.