🌟Chapter 28 :- ( Happy 4th of July )🌟

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😋😁Happy 4th of July to all of you !!! Hope you guys are having fun!!!.

Here I am with another amazing chapter of Pampers Star Boy ☺.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🌟Owen's Pov🌟

So upcoming weekend we have our FBL final's and today was 4th July.

I was helping Mom with making supper for guests whole Dad was decorating house with Ethan.

" Sweetie can you please put these dishes on table ? " Mom asked.

" Ya sure Mom " I said and placed the dishes when there was knock on the door.

" I think guests are here , I will get It "
Dad said opening the door and I saw Mr Stuart wearing red , blue and white stripped hat and matching clothes followed by Mr Roland.

" Hello there Mr Averwood !!! Happy 4th of July " Mr Stuart said.

" Same here Mr Averwood "
Mr Roland said.

" Happy 4th of July to both of you , please come Inside " Dad said and they nodded.

" Hello there my little friend " Mr Stuart said tipping his hat off.

" Wait ? Is Mr Stuart and Mr Roland the guest that you talked about ? "
Ethan asked.

" Mr Stuart and Mr Roland has been a part of our family and I thought It would be nice to Invite them "
Mom said smiling.

Offcourse It was Mom's Idea !!!

" Good idea , would you like some drinks " Dad asked and they nodded.

" Ah ! Thank you Mrs Averwood for Inviting us " Mr Stuart said.

" Your welcome Mr Stuart , we are having more guests around and we will also be watching fireworks at evening " Mom said.

" Offcourse Mrs Averwood , I will stay to watch fireworks , which reminds me , Owen I need your help " Mr Stuart said and I sighed.

" Let me guess , you want me to test another product of yours ? " I asked.

" Yup!!! , you see before fireworks Pampers Is helping with 4th July Parade and they want someone who could be their mascot " Mr Stuart said.

" Mascot ? " I asked.

" Yea , you will be wearing Blue , red and white stripped hat and my new diaper cover " Mr Stuart said.

" Bring It on Mr Stuart " I said.