12

I think I need to dig up my grave now.

I turn back around to face the fridge. My face heated up as well good thing the fridge was cold.

There's this saying in Korean about the eating noodles when you bring home someone and eat that it kind of means that we're going to sleep together.

Of course, It's just some word play or whatever. I don't even really take that shit seriously. But now that it's like this, I'm more embarrassed than ever!

"Its...not what..you think." I quietly spoke as I proceed to take out the salad and shut the fridge door.

He just nodded his head and walked up beside me. "I can cook...the ramen for you." he clears his throat and is not even looking at me in the eye. Well neither am I.

"If that's what you want. The pot is in the cabinet below."

I prepared the salad while he did the cooking. I set up the table real quick and we started to eat.

"You used to be as tall as me back then, Felix. What did you do now?" I joked.

"Nothing much, really. I guess it's because I'm always active in physical activities. I lost a lot of my fat too."

"Yeah, you had chubby cheeks back then."

"You've changed too."

"In what exactly? I don't feel any self development at all." I confess. "Since day one when I got here, I piled myself up in my studies and part time jobs."

"I was going to say you got curvy but uh never mind- It turned out great, didn't it? All those hard work in your studies? You've got your own place, a business, a car. I'm kinda jealous."

Third POV

"Don't be Felix, even though I have these things...something is still missing." her eyes look down on her empty plate.

Felix got reminded of the phone call she had earlier in the car. Her reactions then were worrying him.

"About the call earlier...did something bad happen?" he asked, he didn't mean to turn the mood down but it just bothered him so much.

"Oh that..." she sighed.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't feel like it. I was just really worried, you seem to be troubled."

She softly smiled at him. "Thanks Felix, and sorry. It's just a family problem."

YN felt somewhat happy he cared to ask.

"Well I hope your problem gets sorted out soon, I'm here if you need me."

...

Since Felix decided to stay over YN's place, he called his Hyung to inform them about it so they wouldn't be shocked that he wasn't home. Though he got teased a lot over the phone when he said that.

"Here's some clothes Felix, I think they'll fit you." YN hands him fresh clothes, a T shirt and sweat pants. The t shirt was in a oversized size just because YN like loose shirts.

"Thanks YN, I'll take a shower now then." Felix grabs his backpack and goes to the bathroom. This is why people should have emergency underwear with them just un case yah know.

YN had already showered and she fixed up the couch while Felix was in the bathroom.

She could've let him take the bed but they kind of argued with it for a little bit.

Felix's condition was, it's either he sleeps on the couch or he sleeps beside YN on the bed.

And YN being already embarrassed she brought him to her house, she just let him have the couch instead.

"The clothes fit well."
YN glanced at Felix who just got out of the bathroom as he dried his hair with a towel.

"... ๏_๏ ..."

" (0ω0) "

"Ah! Yeah! T-that's great! Goodnight!" YN ran to her room as she quickly said that.

Her heart was beating so fast maybe he could hear it. Just what is with men and water? Why did he look so hot with his hair dripping with water? Or is it the shirt?

"God I don't know anymore." she cried and hit the back of her head on the door.

"YN? You okay in there?" Felix asked when he heard the thud on the door.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Sleep tight."

Felix POV

Is she really okay in there? It feels like she hit her head on the door or something.

Realizing the situation, my joy comes up to a high percentage. I'm finally with YN after all the time we've been apart. I guess she's right about that fact she hasn't much changed. She's still a bit the same from back then but I'm just glad that she's smiling a lot more now.

Laying on the comfy soft couch, I wrap the blanket that YN placed out for me. It has a fresh scent of laundry and kind of like lavender.

...

I had already slept like about two or three hours maybe when I heard light clanking of glass and water pouring. I sat up rubbing my eyes to glance at the kitchen which was behind the couch. I see YN's shaking back as she poured water in her glass. Her whole body was shaking as she tried to suppress her cry. Until she let's go of the pitcher and leans her hands on the edge of the counter as she did her best not to cry so loudly with her head hung low.

My heart breaks to see her like this. I've never...really seen her cry so much. Back then she'd just frown when she's sad and smile when she's with me.

I quietly stood up and walk my way towards her. "YN..."

She quickly wipes her tears with her hands before facing me. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" her puffy red eyes and nose pulls a stingy string in my heart.

"I don't mind...especially if you look like this." she stares up at me and her hands clench tightly on the edge of the counter. Her lips quivered and tears began to stream down her face once again.

"F-Feli-i-x...it hurts." She held a hand on her chest as her breath hitched and she cried. "Why can't my problems just solve themselves...why do I have to feel pain and suffer every time..."

I don't know what kind of situation she's in right now and I don't think asking about it can make things better. For know all I can do is be here for her as much as I can. Seeing her break down and cry like this...is just painful.

Carefully, I take her arm and pull her to an embrace. I wrap my arms over her and cares her head as it laid on my chest. Her arms found there way around my waist, clinging on tightly as if I'd let her go.

"Just let it all out, YN. I'll stay here with you. You can just cry all you want, I'll protect you." I press my lips on her forehead and go back to hugging her closer to me.

Maybe we should lay down? She might get tired with standing for too long.

Without uttering a word, I lift her thighs and wrap her legs around my waist as her arms hug on my neck. She sobbed on my shoulder and I rub my hand on her back while my other had secured her from falling. I take us to her room and gently lay her back on the bed.

I try not to pull apart from her as much as I can so once I laid down I wrap my arms around her. She has her hands together next to my chest. Her cries calmed down and it was now just quiet sniffles.

I reach for tissue that was conveniently resting on her bedside table, I wipe it on her face. She has her eyes closed and lips slightly apart. She must have already fallen asleep?