Lonely Girl

Chapter 1

Looking out the window off into the distance. Not even caring what people on the outside think. This window is my protection. My protection from the outside world, my only protection. I finally got back to reality. I feel thats the only place I get silence. Not that kind of silence that lasts for two minutes and then everything goes back. That silence that can last forever...that i want to last forever. I just came back from the worst day of my life. I went to the hell of my world. School. Yeah you might say "its just school whats the big deal?". You people don't get it. You Will never get it. You will never get the torture that comes from it. You have no idea what its like to be me. Living in the shadows, or as most people like to call me "lonely girl". I may be lonely but its a damn lot better than being with people who you try so hard to be friends with but you know you will never fit in. That's not who I am and that is certainly not who i want to be. Anyway getting back to why this is the worst day of my life, today they have gone too far. It has gotten to the point that no one listens. No more friends, no more support in my life. That's why i feel like i need to be protected from this world. To have protection.

Janisse: so tell me! What do you think? Should i keep going? Is it stupid? Any changes? Tell me please! :)