Dressing up

I get home and throw my keys on the table.

"Hey mom" I say rushing past her and hurried to my room. I whipped out my phone and immediately texted Mike.

Me:so what do you want to do tonight? I got your note, thanks for the roses they were so nice :)

Mike:I was thinking a supper and a movie if that's okay with you?

Me:Sounds great!

Mike:good I will pick you up at 7. Dress nice ;)

I get up quickly rummage through my closet looking for something sexy but elegant. Just when I was about to ask Nikki for something I take a double glance at one of my old favorite dresses. I yelp with joy and run to my bathroom to try it on."still fits great" I tell myself and go to look in the mirror. It was a black lace dress that came half way up the thighs with sleeves of just lace. I added a white belt to blend some colors. Now looking for the perfect shoes I open my closet and go through all my heals. I find cute heals with little bows on top and it just happened to go great with the dress I had chosen. I walk down the hall knowing Nikki had the best accessories in this house. I knock on her door."Nikki can you open up" I ask loudly. Its like she already knew what I wanted because all of her accessories were conveniently layed out on her bed."And this is why you are suck a great sister you little mind reader. " I let out a little chuckle and she copied. I grabbed a nice white wallet and some jewelry and quickly headed off to my room. I adjusted everything a second before the bell rang. I ran to the door to find Mike in some formal yet casual look. "well you look nice" I said searching him up and down.

"I wish I could say the same" he laughed and I followed knowing he was kidding

"Well if you are already to go we must be on our way " he smiled and kissed me softly upon my glossed lips.