The news

We arrive at a nice restaurant.

"wow this is a nice place" I turn to look at mike starring at me smiling.

"Good I hope you will like it as much as I do." He says while opening the door for me "ladies first" he says and lets me walk in front of him.

We got shown to our seats and sat ordered drinks and food. In the middle of a mouth full of food Mike stops and says " I gotta tell you something" I chew and swallow. "yeah go ahead."

" My parents are moving to New Jersey and they want me to move with them." he says sounding anxious.

"so what are you going to do?" I ask

"I think I might move with them I mean its for the better."

"Better for who you or me?" I snap back

"Woah Bailey calm down"

"How do you expect me to calm down this is why I never should of trusted you in the first place you always do this, you always leave me. But I guess I should be use to it now. Eventually everyone leaves" Sounding more and more depressed I say this.

"Bailey listen i'm sorry but this is something I really should do." he says trying to calm me. But me being stubborn and not wanting to hear anything I say" Can you just bring me home?"

"If that's what you want" he says and rises.

In my mind I knew things were not going to go good with him. He always does this, he always leave. I just got trapped but not anymore. I won't trust anyone. I'm already broken enough. Silence throughout yhe whole car ride until we got to my house."Bye home you have fun in New Jersey" I say trying to sound caring but I really didn't care at all at that moment. "Thanks Bailey" he said and I opend my door to get out of the car and into my house.