lonely

That night was terrible. As soon ad I got in the house it was off to my room. I threw off my clothes and changed in to comfortable ones. putting on a plain dark blue shirt with gray sweat pants and put my hair in a bun. I was ready for bed. I fell asleep after I had done a little thinking and mostly crying. I woke up that morning with make up all over my face and my hair was a mess. I took a quick shower and changed again into comfortable clothes. Not even wanting to get out of my room I turned on the TV and flicked through the channels. With nothing good on I turned it off and put in my earphones and blasted music. Soon enough I was asleep again. I woke up hungrier than usual. I got up and pretty much zombied walk to the kitchen to grab an apple and tried to walk to my room with no questioning. That didn't last long because before I knew it Nikki was in my face asking how the night was. "God Nikki why can't you just leave me alone you are so annoying sometimes." I say in a rude tone not even realizing it.

" You could of just said it wasn't good" she said with an attitude and walked out. which worked out for me pretty well.My whole day pretty much consisted of nothing other than laying down and watching TV. "God I'm lonely again this sucks" I say to myself taking a bite of my apple