The song

Tugging the strings on the guitar trying to get a good beat going. Writing things down and scratching things off. This all continued for at least an hour or more. Finally it was finished. Writing and singing all the emotions that came from my heart, that I was always afraid to say in person. Now I need to go and sing this to Mike I thought to myself. As I gathered all my things I headed out the door and into my car. Driving down the road I stop at the house with his car parked infront of it. Walking up to the door and knocking on it I realized that it was a bad idea to do this. So many emotions ran through me and I turned around and started to walk down the stairs, but a voice caught my attention.

"Bailey, where are you going?"

I turn to see Mike standing in the doorway looking confused.

"I-I dont know" I froze and I didn't know what to do.

"Well come in. Don't just stand there like that." he motioned for me to come in.

Not even realizing I had my feet were moving towards him. The closer and closer I got to him the more I regretted coming. Well there is no turning back now. I walk into his house and find a couch conveniently placed near the doorway.

"So is there a reason you came here with a guitar? Or are you just going to continue sitting there staring off into the distance? " he said a bit playfully trying to lighten up the mood.

I take a quick glance at him " Yeah um I actually just wrote a song and I kinda want you to listen to it." Oh god what did I just do?

" I'm all ears" he says with a glowing smile as he lays back in his nice new white couch.

I start strumming getting into the mood and then the words slipped out of my mouth "when I see your smile, tears run down my face , I can't replace. and now that im strong I have figured out , how this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul, and I know I'll find deep inside me I could be the one, I will never let you fall , I'll stand up with you forever , I will be there for when you fall even if saving you sends me to heaven. " "and thats all I have so far." I look over at him and he is now sitting up attentively.

"Bailey I dont even know what to say that was just...wow amazing" he leans in and kisses me passionately. His warm lips send a tingle down my back and I smile.

"I love you" he says and kisses me again.

"I love you too" I say back. In my head a million different things were going on.I had no idea how I was controlling myself on the outside. This was the best night of my entire life.

*This song is not mine!!!!!! its called your guardian angel by the red jumpsuit apparatus. Go check it out its an amazing song!*