Jen who?

Chapter 4

Alright I told you that i had no one. Well that was true. I did have someone before, someone that I would trust with my life. And that was Mike. For the four years Mike had gone to collage I was alone. I don't really like to trust people. I just don't, and I have no idea why, but Mike was the only person I  have ever trusted and will ever trust. Mike and I have history we were together for a while then he left me for a girl who lived at least nine hours away, her name is Jen. He complains about her all the time! That annoys me. He acts like I can do something about that. Just break up with her and date me again. That would be totally okay with me.

"Mike if you hug me any tighter I  might throw up on you" I say being squished and not being able to move at all.

Mike stepped back and laughed.Man I missed his laugh! I use to look forward to that everyday. Seeing his twinkling green eyes and his luxurious smile made me want to break down and cry because I knew that I could never have that belong to me again. I gesture to the couch and he walks over while I go over to the kitchen and grab two bottles of water. I plump on to the couch and look into those beautiful eyes. 

"So what are you doing back here, if anything I thought you would be with Jen or your parents." I say with a concerned voice.

"Well I just wanted to see my favorite person in the world before I went to see anyone else."Mike says knowing that my only reaction to that would be to blush. "See I still know how to make you blush Bailey, I always have." He winks at me smiles and then kissed my cheek. His lips were so soft, I just wanted his lips on mine.

"So um Jen. She isn't your favorite person?" I say in a shaky voice.

" Jen and I are done. I couldn't stand her anymore." He says with a smile on his face.

I almost choked on water hearing that amazing statement. I had no words for that I just had a huge grin on my face. I could hear the beeping noise coming from the laundry room.

" I will be right back" I said getting up and making my way there. I grab the things out of the washer and push them into the dryer after I put the dryer on I stood  there for a second and took in everything that just happened. Is that really him am I hallucinating? I walk back over to the couch were Mike was laying across it.

"How do you expect me to sit now?" I asked 

"Well I mean I could move or you could just come lay with me" He says teasing.

" Or I could just sit on the floor"  as I say that I sit down on the floor and take another sip of my water." So what have you been up to lately?" I asked

" Oh nothing much. School,school and more school. Thank god that is over." He says sitting up with a sigh motioning me to sit back on the couch.

"Well what a gentleman" I say with a smile as I get back on the couch.

" So what have you been up to lately?" He asks

"Oh you know just being myself." I say giggling but in the back of my head I know that my life sucks and that when Mike leaves everything is going back to normal and I will go back to my miserable life.

"Well that's good to know." He says with a smile on his face." So where are your parents?" Mike asked looking around.

"At some lame business meeting. Where else would they be?" I say in a rude tone.

I hear the door being unlocked. Oh god, Its my parents!