He saw them

I find my way around the house back to the living room where I was waiting for Nikki to knock on the door any minute. *knock knock knock* "it's Nikki"

"no I thought that a murderer was knocking on the door" I say while opening the door.

"why are you always rude to me?" Nikki asks

"Well I mean why not?" I say throwing her a smirk.

Just then Mike walks into the living room and plopped on the couch. "Hey Nikki do you want something to eat?" Mike asks

"No im fine I already ate. But thanks" Nikki says while scanning the house.

"How about you babe" he looks at me "you hungry?"

"No I'm fine but do you want me to make you anything?" I ask trying to be nice.

"I'll go make something" he says getting up and walking off.

I sit on the couch and Nikki imitates.

"So Mike asked me out this morning...officially" I say to Nikki and you can see the smile forming on her face.

"I want a relationship like you and Mike's you guys are so cute together it makes me jealous all the time!" Nikki says still with a smile on her face.

Mike walks in with a plate full of eggs and toast. He sits on the couch next to me and pushes the plate closer to me. I shake my head and turn back to Nikki.

"I hate that you guys look adorable together" Nikki whines and turns her head to face us. "I don't even know why I came here. Gosh all you guys do is make me want a boyfriend more. This isn't even fair. " after Nikki's rant she stands up and walks out the door.

I turn to Mike "wow what a drama queen, I am so sorry about that."

"Thanks probably why she doesn't have a boyfriend" Mike laughs and I have no choice but to laugh with him. I do admit it was pretty funny.

"Mike I need to change I don't want to be wearing these clothes" I say and turn to him "I'm gonna go home and change" I say and stand up.

"No don't I will give you something of mine" he says and stands up and walks over to his room. I follow and catch to clothes that he throws at me as I walk in the room.

"Nice catch" he says smirking

"Thanks" I say back throwing him a smile

I walk over to the bathroom and quickly change out of my clothes and put the new ones on. Hopefully I look okay in this, I think to myself and walk out the door.

"Bailey"

"what"

"what is that?"

"what is what?" I look down to see what he is talking about. My cuts. I totally forgot.

"I-I" before I could say anything he had already been next to me holding my hand and lifting my arm up. He looks into my eyes and kisses every cut that I have ever made on myself.

"Please don't do this to yourself. I love you to much to see you get hurt or hurt yourself. "