Mike

Chapter 3

I get out of my bed and walk to the kitchen. "Hey mom" I say trying to start a conversation because she looks stressed and I hate when my mom is stressed. When my mom is stressed its a bad day for all of us.

"Bailey, I hate when your dad does this to me. You know I'm very punctual and when your dad says he will be here at 7 I want him here at 7 sharp!"My mom says sounding annoyed at this point.

"Mom just call him i bet he is just stuck in traffic or something. I mean it is Friday lots of people are trying to get in and out of here." I say trying to hint that my mom is just being over dramatic.

"Yeah, your right, I guess I will just hang out then for a bit." She sighs and walks over to the couch and turns on the TV.

Just then my father James walks in. I hate calling him dad, daddy etc. I'm not a fan of him he makes my life worse then it is. And I swear he is bipolar or something. " Hi James." I say as politely as I can to make my mom happy I also get up and give him a hug.

"Damn what has gotten into you lately. Anyway me and your mom have to leave ASAP." James says in his creepy voice that I never liked but my mom finds attractive.

"Hey honey" my mom says smiling at him and looks down at her watch." Oh god we have to get going or we will be late." My mom squeals this as she walks out the door with James following right behind.

Thank god! They are finally gone, I really don't like this family at all if I could I would be out in a heartbeat. I get up and go to my room to grab the pile of things that are now stained with blood. I rush it over to the laundry room, push them off me and hit the start button. Walking back over to the kitchen I hear a noise. I stop and listen. It sounds like someone is coming into my house. Then behind me I hear breathing and I freeze. Not knowing what to do I elbow the stomach of this unknown person.

"What the hell was that for Bailey!" Mike screams.

"Wait what the hell? Why are you here? I thought you left for collage a while ago." I help him up and give him the biggest and greatest hug ever."I missed you so much Mike" I whispered under my breath.

He hugs me back and obviously knowing what I said under my breath he responded with a simple " I miss you too"

*Yes james is her real dad*