Feeling good

I don't know why i  get so involved with this kid especially when i know what he is going to do to me over and over again. He thinks he can walk all over me and i didn't realize it till now...but i let him. More angry then upset at this point, i make my way to Nikki's room realizing that i had been up all night thinking about this. She's asleep because its only about four in the morning, but my mind didn't register that. I just wanted to get this off of my mind and out of my world. me and Nikki use to be really close when we were younger. We even shared a room because we could never get enough of each other. I don't know why we grew so distant. Maybe it was age. Either way, i missed being able to talk to her about anything and i think its time for me to start sticking up for myself and talking about it instead of taking it out on myself.

"Nikki?" I open her door just a crack, its weird because her door is literally never unlocked.

"What the hell do you want?" She checks her phone. "Its four in the damn morning. Can you not?" She says this with venom in her voice.

"I was just thing" I disregard what she just said and how she said it. "You remember when we use to be super close?" I sit at the corner of the bed.

"Yea, but you seriously couldn't wait till the mor-" I cut her off.

"Why did we ever stop that?" I didn't even caring that she was half asleep, i wanted to continue my conversation.

"Maybe it was because you did things like this that irritated me" she said getting more agitated by the second.

"No really" I say now looking off into the distance. "I miss that connection we had" I said finally getting to my point.

"Okay, well we can get that connection back in the morning. I want sleep" She looks at me, there is a faint light from the upcoming sun. "Looks like you can get some also" Those were her final words before she dug her face into her blanket.

I took that as my signal to leave, and i did just that. I walked back to my room and jumped into bed knowing that i only had a bit of time before i had to wake up and go back to hell.

I wake up to the continually annoying sound of my alarm. Not very happily i hit the button to make it stop squealing and literally roll out of bed. I pick myself up off the floor and go to my closet to grab clothes that i would just throw on like any other day. I stop at the sound of my phone ringing. I walk over to it and not even realizing who it was i pick up the phone.

Phone conversation:

"Hello"

"Um..Hi...i... ah didn't expect you to answer"

I take a quick look to see who was on the caller id "Well if i saw who was calling i probably wouldn't have" I say in a really rude tone.

"Listen, I'm sorry that you didn't want me to move and all but-"

"ITS NOT EVEN JUST THAT MIKE"

"Then what is it"

"Its that you made me fall for you all over again. I jumped right back into your arms. I let you walk all over me. You had me by a leach and I let that happen. Listen, i cant talk about this now. I'm still upset with you and i don't want to deal with you right now." I say this and hang up. Feeling confident  in my word choice. I walk back over to my closet more awake then before, and instead of picking out some random things like i usually do, i pick out a cute and girly dress. I jump into the shower and straighten my hair which only takes a little bit longer then just blow drying it. Looking into the mirror to see a light pink, summer dress on this body. I grab some sandals and a cardigan. I grab Nikki knowing i will be a little late for school already and get in my car. Maybe today will be a good day.