Maggie and Kelly

Stepping into the school Nikki and I go our separate ways as she meets up with her friends screeching with rejoice, like they haven't seen each other in years. I walk to my locker and pull out my things for my first class. Someone taps me on the shoulder. I jumped and turned around to find Maggie and Kelly there. Maggie and Kelly are my only people I can actually tolerate at this school. They both weren't here on Friday. They both were not here to witness my total breakdown. Anyway, she tapped me and I turned around to see them both with broad smiles.

"Hey guys" I say and turn back around to finish gathering what I needed.

"Hey sorry we weren't here Friday, we were sick" Kelly says

"Both of you...at the same time?" I say

"Yeah" Maggie says

" And you think I'm that dumb to fall for that?" I say

"Well you should believe it because it's true" Maggie says

"Alright whatever" I punch back

The bell rang and the halls became flushed with people. The 3 of walk to our class. Thank god we all have the same class in the morning, otherwise I would not survive in this school. Halfway asleep through the whole class the bell rings and makes me jump realizing that I had not paid attention the whole class. I gather up my things and walk back to my locker.

I open it to find flowers and a note attached to it: See you tonight -Michael

I look down at it smiling and smelling the flowers. The bell rang and I quickly gathered my things and headed to my next class. The rest of my day went by faster than I expected. Making small talk with my friends along the way. Before I knew it I was back in my car with Nikki.