CHAPTER 3: The Meeting

Silver blades are being thrown everywhere across the palace but the protective barrier are making all of them bounce back. The transparent dome that protects the heart of Olympus spark red every time a silver blade touches it. 

This dome has been protected by mixing the bloods of the ancient original Lycans and the only banes against our species are silvers and wolfbane. 

This specific jagged dagger is enough to kill a regular werewolf it is naturally made embedded with solidified wolfsbane under the blood moon. With the special enchantment, once the dagger touched you even just a scratch the remnants of the weapon will melt and poison your skin, making any wolf paralyzed and straight up dead within a few minutes.

According to Olympus Wolf Constitution L4

The use of any silver and wolfsbane is forbidden across all regions of the werewolf lands to avoid any accident and altercations that might to lead to any death of our kind. 

Everyone's eye color changed a sign that their wolf is active and alert.

The aura and vibration of energy become heavier as everyone started feeling agitated with growls at the end of their throat trying to unleash the beast inside them. A normal human being would have a problem breathing when associated by an edged wolf.

I have no idea why but this excites me.

I looked around the area and saw all of them squinting their eyes to the roof. I shifted my line of sight and I saw what they were all looking at. The barrier is flashing white as each blade hit it, small little cracks can be seen from the magical barrier. This was a cast made by the Goddess itself with the ancient bloods to secure and protect Olympus, without it, this whole circled area is open. 

"GO! chase the rogues show no mercy for their level of disrespect. Kill all of them, except the tyrant with the sun brand across his forehead." The King's eyes changed into his stormy gray wolf followed by the Queen, Alistair, and Aiden. The royal family looks solid but I have come into terms with mastering each of them, I saw the right hand of the King quiver as he points to the direction of the rogues. I saw Alistair and Aiden letting their wolf eyes appear to intimidate while the Queen is sipping her glass of wine while looking at someone from the far end of the hall. 

I shook my head with annoyance before the familiar breaking of bones was heard. 

Their fur are all golden. The royal family are ready to fight but they won't. I have watched them unfold and show this courageous driven front but they always hide in a safe place after leading a pack in a death trap, just a show and that is all what the rest needs to know to boost their pride. 

Snapping their teeth, growling, and howling. Everyone is full of adrenaline and I know we already won even before the battle. These are all trained, high-ranking wolves that made them capable. The rest of the pavilion shook as others shifted on their werewolf form, yet not all. I saw the rest still in their human form totally unbothered but annoyed. 

The rogues will be killed I have no doubt. These are Lycans a special are type of werewolf that has roots to the ancient beings. How I wish I'm in charge, bloodshed would never be an option for me. 

Sighing while grabbing the necklace forcefully snapping them from my neck before throwing it away. 

I want chocolate.

Golden chocolate.

For a minute a thought of sneaking to the pantry crossed my mind.

Then a loud thunder roared above the Olympus dome. Blinding white strikes covered the whole dome. Beautiful, I could sit down and appreciate it if we weren't just basically being attacked. Suddenly wild arrays of silver daggers are thrown inside Olympus, the magical barrier is gone. The growls and the howls of the rogues got louder and prouder as the silver daggers started falling down from the top of the whole hall. . Everyone started panicking since silver aside from wolfsbane is again lethal to every werewolf.