Chapter 7: KNIGHT

"I was born human-

As I said those words, I realized that it was the most impulsive way, and as expected, their reactions were unmatched.

"You were WHAT?" Alistair, Aiden, and Samuel asked, or shouted, rather. Their frivolous reactions have resulted in their shifting of eyes, a sign that their wolf is fighting for control.

I flashed my wolf in my eyes to everyone in the room, and I could see them forcing themselves to calm down, except for Levi, who just stared at me smiling. I ignored him for the moment and focused on the task at hand.

For the duration of my speech, no one would speak unless asked, or else I'd slit your throat, stitch it back up, and scar it for life to remind you of your arrogance. " They better remember who I am. Alistair and Aiden may be royals, but they are one of the few people who know that my wolf doesn't bow down to them just because of their blue blood. Taking a deep breath, I continued narrating.

"I was born a human, born somewhere in the Philippines. Like every mortal, I have a family, friends, and all; doing whatever dull shit mortal children do until that day. " No one knows I'm from the Philippines, probably because I have Spanish blood in me at the same time.

"Until an old man crashed into our house for the night, baring his fangs and fur sprouting randomly around his body, and if only I knew how everything in my life would change."

~~~~~~

Flashback

The rain is pouring so hard that the windows in the house are banging like bolts of lightning. Once in a while, thunder roars and the wind is so strong it manages to break the garden tree in half. I stared from the window in the living room.

Unknowingly, I saw something flashed somewhere by the swing-it's a bangle bracelet. At first, I thought it was some kind of poop. But then again, poop doesn't shine. I ran outside, soaking in the rain, and snatched it from the cat's claws, clawing it like a mad man. When the cat noticed me, it ran in the opposite direction. That's when I had the time to look closely at the jewelry: branded with pure gold and silver with intricate wolf carvings in the middle. As the nosy human, I was, I wore it and, shockingly, it shaped into a size perfect for me. 

No, it shaped exactly my size and I could hardly remove it from my arm down to my wrist as I feel it magically tighten and loose, unbaling me to remove it. 

I thought it was all a dream unless someone just wazzom kazzom me like in Harry Potter and made the bangle bracelet shift. I immediately went back into the house. I knew my family was asleep, so I tiptoed my way to my room. 

I saw Aiden raise his hand. "Yes?"

"Your right poop doesn't shine"

The other three boys just rolled their eyes.

Flashback

"The next day I woke up, and everything was back to normal: go to school, come home."

Normal.

I was waiting for someone to point my bangle out, but no one did. It's like it never existed.

Nobody noticed the bracelet. I asked my mother one time, and she told me that there was nothing on my wrist. I pushed aside the idea of being crazy and just pretended that the bracelet was my little secret.

The funny part is I almost thought everything was made up of my mind. Nobody believed me even if I pointed my new jewelry. 

For 7 days after I found the bracelet there, and on the night of that day, there was a blue moon.