18: Mad man

"WHY ARE YOU so angry?" I asked.

"Damn it! A little respect would be nice!" he shouted loudly.

Ren remained silent as he continued what he was doing earlier.

"See this? How can he dress me if I'm not undressed?" I asked boldly. "And if Ren and I were to have sex, what is it to you? Aren't you all over your girlfriend? Or maybe you need Imil's room, and that's why you're mad? You could just say it. Why do you have to be angry?"

"Calm down," Ren said softly.

"What?! You're just standing there. Get out!" I shouted at Marcus. I thought he would leave, but he didn't. He just stood there, silent, staring at me. "Ren, bihisan mo na ako."

Once Ren finished, he helped me stand up. "Let's go home, Ren. Someone else is going to use Imil's room," I said.

"Are you talking about me?" Marcus asked, annoyed.

"Marcus, you're both drunk. Shut the fuck up," Ren said, then turned to me. "Let's go home."

"Home?" Marcus scoffed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath. He was really testing my patience. When I opened my eyes, I saw Marcus lying down, holding his cheek. Ren punched him.

"WHAT ARE YOU angry about? Jarzaiah is my best friend. If you want this room, we'll leave... And don't say you're jealous because you have a girlfriend, right? You have no right to meddle in our affairs!

Marcus was calling my name, but I ignored him as Ren and I made our way down and out of the club. Outside, we spotted Archer looking stressed. "Are we going home?" he asked.

"Yes," Ren replied.

Upon arriving at Ren's house, he suddenly spoke. " I'll talk to Uncle Maxwell and Imil tomorrow."

"I'll be leaving tomorrow as well. I'm going to visit Elisha at her house," I said.

"I'll come with you," said Archer.

"Okay. I'll also bring Vandre. I'm sure they'll be happy," I said with a wide smile.

The next morning, Archer gently tapped my arms. I winced as the sunlight hit my eyes. I looked at Archer holding Vandre. "Good morning, little one. Did you sleep well? Na-miss mo ba ako kagabi?"

"I miss you!" Vandre replied, giggling.

"Mommy will take a shower first, okay? You stay with Uncle Archer for now."

"Who's this cute little munchkin?" Archer asked as they faced the mirror. "Tell me, baby... who's more handsome? Me or your Uncle Ren?" Then he kissed Vandre's cheeks. "It's me, right? I love you, little one..." he added.

AFTER I GOT ready, I went downstairs to have breakfast. Archer and I argued because he wanted to feed Vandre. "Let me feed him. I'll be busy with work soon. I might not be able to do this every day," he frowned.

"Okay," I said. I understood him, so I just let him take care of Vandre.

Once we finished eating, we headed to Elisha's house. We had a driver Archer and I were on either side of Vandre in the backseat. When we arrived outside their home, I rang the doorbell. A guard came over to me. "Good morning, Ma'am. Sino po ang hinahanap niyo?"

I smiled. "Hello, Kuya. I'm here to visit Erazius and Elisha. Are they around?"

"Wala pong Elisha at Erazius na nakatira rito."