Chapter 30

You were an hour and a half into the flight. You hadn't done much so far except chat to your partners and show Connor some music.

"What are you staring at?" Hank chuckled. You were looking towards the passengers on the opposite side of the plane.

"I can't look out the window while it's tilting. It feels like you're falling" you replied.

"Face your fears" Hank grinned.

"I totally can if you want me to be hysterical for the remaining 6 hours of this flight?" You asked. Hank frowned.

"There's already a screaming baby back there, I don't need a screaming (y/n) too".

"Why is the plane even turning this far into a flight? Something's definitely wrong" you said, getting flustered.

"It's fine honey, they'll just be avoiding another plane. It's normal" Connor reassured you. The plane went upright again and you turned back to him. You smiled and held onto him. He was listening to a song you wanted to show him through one of your earphones. He took it out and handed it to you.

"What do you think?" You asked.

"I do not have an opinion, I am a machine" he said with a blank face. Hank shivered.

"Jesus Christ Connor, please stop doing that" he grimaced. You and Connor giggled.

"Your entire voice changes when you do that" you added. He grinned.

"The song's good, I like it. It's very Hank" Connor said.

"What did you play him?" Hank asked. You thought for a moment, smirked at Connor and then turned to Hank.

"One Direction". Connor burst out laughing and Hank rested his head in his hands. All 3 of you knew how much Hank hated One Direction. You giggled. "Nah, I played him AC/DC". Hank looked up.

"Have I never played you that Connor?" He asked. Connor shook his head. "I've failed him" Hank said. You all chuckled.

"I'm so fucking tired" Hank groaned.

"Do not fucking fall asleep. We're already gonna be awake till 4am or some stupid shit" you said.

"You're gonna have to keep hitting me then" Hank mumbled.

"Gladly" you grinned. He raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/n)" Connor said. You turned to him.

"Connor".

"We have something to do".

"Oh yeah, we do" you replied.

"What the fuck are you two up to?" Hank asked.

"We need to watch Monsters Inc and settle which one of us is Mike. We're writing lists of reasons" you explained.

"Oh for fuck sake" Hank said, rolling his eyes. You put the movie on the screen in front of you and connected your headphones.

"Are you watching or not? I got more headphones" you said. Hank thought about it.

"Well I do need to stay awake" he shrugged. You gave him some other headphones and plugged them into the system.

*1.5 hours later*

"Who's going first?" You asked Connor.

"Hmm...I am" he replied.

"Go ahead".

"Well, immediately, you can't be Mike because he wakes Sulley up in the morning, and that's what I do. You're the one who tells all 7 of your alarms to 'fuck off', so you're Sulley" Connor said. You and Hank laughed.