The third

Izuku smiled as Katsuki slid his bedroom window open, turning over in his bed to watch the Omega crawl into the room with a distraught look on his face. "Kacchan? Are you okay?"

"J-just..." The blond pauses, swallowing hard. "S-shut up..." He sighed, stepping closer to the bed before hesitating.

"Couldn't sleep, huh?" The Alpha asked softly sitting up and slowly reaching his hand out to graze the shorter boy's fingertips, carefully guiding him to sit down beside him. He wrapped the blanket around the Omega's shoulders, nuzzling closely to the blond and happily butting their heads together affectionately.

"N-no..." he breathed, pulling his knees up to his chest with a distant look in his ruby eyes. "I-it's... It's like he's haunting me... I can't get him out of my head... Every time I think I'm okay, his voice and his- his fucking face come rushing back!..." Katsuki admitted, swallowing down a whimper and moving to bury his face in the Alpha's shirt to inhale his thick scent.

"I know... He hurt you, Kacchan. I can't even begin to tell you how strong you are for being able to move on with your life like this..." Izuku said gently, slowly wrapping his arms around the Omega and leading his nose to his scent gland with a light smile.

"Am... Am I a broken Omega, Izuku?" He whined, the Alpha's neck becoming wet as the blond began to cry.

"Of course not, Kacchan!" He said, pulling his head away from the crook of his neck to stare into his red eyes. "You are the bravest, strongest Omega I know, okay? You're perfect... I'm sure you'll be an amazing mate for someone one day..." He smiled sweetly, the freckled male's chest hurting as his inner Alpha whined to call the Omega his. Katsuki smiled softly at the confirmation, the two just basking in each other's embrace. Slowly Katsuki pulled away to grasp the larger boy's hands in his own warily.

"He... He raped me, Izuku... Why- why me? Every heat... He forced me to- to..." The blond shuddered, swallowing hard and fisting his hands into the Alpha's baggy All Might shirt to steady himself.

"I wish that bastard was dead..." Izuku whispered into the silence, cradling the back of the Omega's head with one of his large hands and nosing against his soft hair sweetly. "Any Alpha that does that to someone can't even be called as such... You didn't deserve any of that!" Izuku wanted to growl, to sink his teeth into that scum's neck and finally give him what he deserved.

"C-calm down..." Katsuki whimpered, clambering into his lap to calm the Alpha with slight fear lacing his usually sweet scent. Izuku clicked his tongue, hands resting at his hips as he calmed his breathing. Because of him, Katsuki still had a hard time even speaking. He had a stutter now, the poor thing still flinched at the slightest movement. Slowly, Izuku rested his forehead against the Omega's shoulder, breathing in large lungfuls of the blond's heavenly scent before hesitantly pressing his lips to the smooth skin not covered by his tank-top. Katsuki chuckled, laying them down so that Izuku was holding him close. "Sorry for waking you, nerd..." He mumbled, hiding his face in the Alpha's chest with their legs now tangling under the blanket.

"I always have time for Kacchan." The Alpha smiled, pulling him closer and letting his eyes fall shut.

He wouldn't admit it, but Katsuki enjoyed their closeness.

________________________________

Hope you enjoyed! :)

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

601 words