Master Sword Trials

Mipha's POV
All of us champions, Zelda, Aven, Valik, Liana, and Sooga travelled through the mist of Lost Woods. We even had much of the Yiga army with us. Sooga suggested that we meet with the Great Deku Tree to find out any other ways that we could prevent the Calamity again.

The fog made us take every step with uncertainty. We didn't know when any monsters would sneak up on us or if we'd even find the entrance to Korok Forest. "This is quite the fog," I commented.

Revali sighed, "Are we even making any progress? We could just be going in circles."

"Good point," Daruk shrugged. "If only someone could fly above and scout the way."

"As though I could see anything through this muck. Honestly, do you ever think before you speak?"

"Getting lost is the least of our worries," Urbosa said, trying to ease the fight. "If something attacked us, we wouldn't see it coming."

"Yes," Zelda agreed, "We must be prepared for even the most unusual..." She stopped in her tracks. We all followed suit.

Aven looked at her confused, "Is everything alright?"

"Link!" She turned around and walked up to him. He stepped back a bit surprised. "Surely you know where we need to go. You did get that sword from Korok Forest after all."

"You're acting like I travel through here all the time," Link folded his arms. "We came through here once years ago to get the sword and haven't come back since then. Besides, you and I used a torch to guide the way."

"So why didn't you bring a torch if you knew?"

"Listen, I forgot ok? Also, shouldn't you have known? You are the one who researches anything and everything of any place."

"Ugh! You're so infuriating at times, you know that?!"

Zelda and Link continued to argue. Aven and the other champions tried to intervene in the argument. Sooga just stood there annoyed. I opened my mouth to say something, but Liana nudged my arm. I looked at her confused and both her and Valik were pointing behind me. I turned around and gasped. It was a giant Korok! It was shaking two red maracas and looking at us closely.

"Shaka!" The Korok danced. "Finally, finally, finally! Somebody sees me! Shakala-laka!"

"Are you a Korok?" Valik asked intrigued.

"Sure am!"

The others finally noticed the big Korok and walked over curiously.

"Huh? Where'd you come from?" Daruk asked.

"And who... are you?" Zelda added.

"Oh, me? I am the one who brings song and dance to Korok Forest! Hestu!" Hestu shook his maracas.

"That's great!" Daruk smiled. "Mind guiding us through the fog then?

"Shoko..." Hestu slumped, "I'd love to get home myself. But there are scary, mean monsters in the woods and I can't get pass them."

Revali folded his wings, "You could probably sneak right by if you didn't have those noisy maracas."

Urbosa stepped in front of Revali, "Oh never mind him. We have business in the forest. If you lead the way, we can handle the monsters for you."

"Ooohh, reeallly?! Woo hoo! Yaaayyy! In that case, follow, follow!" Hestu cheered. Valik and Liana giggled and happily went on ahead with him. Link and I both looked at each other and shrugged.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"This forest is amazing!" Liana said, gazing at all the Koroks and lush scenery.