Freed From His Tyranny

Mipha's POV
The four of us ran up to the entrance of the sanctum. We could see Zelda, a ray of light, preventing Ganon from going any further. We quickly ran to Zelda's side. I gently put my hand on her shoulder. "We're here, Zelda. You can rest now."

Zelda groaned and fell to her knees, her power now fully freeing Ganon. She was wearing the same research clothes that she wore 100 years ago on that terrible day. It had been torn up and muddied with dirt and blood stains. She even still had the same wounds on her face.

I kneeled down to her side, "I'll see what I can do to heal you. Link, Valik, Liana, you know what to do." The three of them nodded and ran at Ganon. I helped Zelda stumble back outside and tried to heal much of her wounds.

"M-Mipha..." Zelda muttered under her breath. "I-I'm so sorry. I tried to stop him."

"Zelda, you kept him dormant for 100 years!" I countered. "Don't you dare feel sorry."

After I healed some of her wounds, we both ran back inside to help the others. All three of them seemed to be getting a lot of damage on him. Valik and Liana were skillfully landing hits and dodging. Link was being strategic and using his surroundings to help aid him. It all seemed to be coming together. Now all that we needed was the Divine Beasts.

"Zelda," I turned to her, "can you signal the Divine Beasts?"

"Of course," Zelda nodded. She cupped her hands together and sparkles of light came together. She then rose her hands above her and a beacon of light appeared.

About a minute later, a light blue beam from Death Mountain broke down parts of the walls and it stopped Ganon in his tracks. Then a beam from Rito Village whisked through and a beam from Gerudo Canyon struck almost immediately after. Then for the finale, a beam from the domain flooded through the walls. All the beams from the Divine Beasts were directly hitting Ganon. He screamed, the beams destroying his malice body. The beams then dissipated and now it was time for us to finish the job.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Rain pelted down against the sanctum as the fight raged on. I used this to my advantage to strengthen my attacks.

I created multiple water tornados around Ganon, locking him in place. Link used cryonis on the tornados, making multiple blocks of ice. Valik jumped high into the air and sliced the blocks into sharp pieces. Liana pushed every single one of the ice blocks through the water and each of them penetrated Ganon's body. Link then used Urbosa's fury, which was more effective because of the surrounding water. Once the water tornado stopped, Zelda launched several light arrows at Ganon. The arrows stunned him and made him fall to his knees for a few moments. Surely this is the moment. This is where we can end it all.

"Link, now!" Zelda ordered.

The rest of us stepped back. Link ran at Ganon full speed. He jumped up and raised his sword over his head. As he started to land, Ganon quickly moved out of the way. Link just barely missed him!

Ganon roared and a malice forcefield surrounded him. He created a malice flail and whacked it all around him. Not only was it creating pools of malice all around us, it was destroying the whole sanctum.

"The roof is going to fall!" Liana called out. "We need to get out of here!"

The walls began to collapse and we all ran as fast as we could to the entrance. Just as we all made it out, the ceiling of the sanctum began to fall. I frantically looked around at everyone. Link and Liana were both to my left. Zelda was to my right. Where's Valik? I looked behind me. He wasn't there.

"Valik!" Liana screamed as loud as she could and started running toward the sanctum. In the midst of all the chaos, Valik was cornered by Ganon and trapped under fallen debris. I'm not letting this happen. I'm not letting Ganon take someone away from me again.