Chapter 5 (First day after marriage)

Hlo Everyone

*Next Morning*

Y/n pov.

I wakeup Sunrays hit on my face i see time on my phone is 6am in the morning you get up and go to bathroom do my morning routine and after 20 minutes I came outside the bathroom and wear these clothes.

After doing light makeup and hairstyle you go downstairs and go directly to kitchen and start making breakfast after making breakfast you place on the dinning table.

This is what make

And you sit on the chair and wait for Jungkook to come downstair. After sometime you hear footsteps which is come towards dinning table. You see Jungkook come and sit on the chair and you said.

Y/n :- Good morning (sweet smile)
Jungkook :- Hmm (start eating there breakfast)

(Y/n mind :- They can never greeted normally . BTW can I ask how food taste is can I ask or not)

Y/n :- Umm, H-How is the t-taste of f-food (Why I am shuttering)
Jungkook :- Hmm, Good (cold tone)

(Y/n mind :- Cold ice man)

After eating breakfast you put both dishes in the sink and go to living room you pick up your phone and handbag he said.

Jungkook :- I am going to company and I have some important work so today I am come home late don't wait for me and drive will drop you at your university (cold voice)
Y/n :- O-ok

After that he left and you go and sit inside the car and driver start engine and drive towards your university . After 30 minutes later driver said.

Driver :- Miss we are here.
Y/n :- Thank you (after that you go outside the car and go inside the university with your 4 bodyguards which is behind you . You go directly to hall of the University were graduation will be held you said bodyguards to stand outside the hall and you go and sit down on the seat and after sometime later graduation will be finished and you are the topper of the University. After that you go outside the hall and go towards main gate but someone called you . You look behind you and see Lisa is call is you .
Lisa :- Y/n .
Y/n :- You all stand here I am come back in some minutes (tell to bodyguards)
Bodyguard :- ok mam