Part 7 (Do it)

After 2 months

It has been 2 months since that incident happened and till day I am not talking to my parents. About my marriage life gose same .
Jungkook come home late with brushes and bounds. He is also cold towards me . We don't talk to eachother that much. Well here I am waiting for Jungkook because he was not come home till now .

Y/n :- Why Jungkook not come home till now it been midnight.

You were in your thoughts then you hear that someone open the main door with loud bang. Which made you flinch then u get up from the sofa and go towards the door and see Jungkook come home . He is looking angry, tired and frustrated. U go to him and said.

Y/n :- Jungkook (well u are scared as hell because this is your first time to see Jungkook that angry)

He see towards u and u smell alcohol smell come from his mouth that mean he was full drunk then u said.

Y/n :- Jungkook are u dru.......mmmmm (cut by kiss)

(Jungkook kiss u roughly it was not love but full of lust)

*Flashback*

Well today Jungkook lost his new project with another company . This is nothing for Jungkook because Jungkook company is no. 1 company in whole south korea and London. But today one of his man leaked his Mafia work information to another mafia group. And that mam escaped from him . That was the reason why he was so angry and frustrated.
So reduced his angry and frustration he go to pub and drink so much alcohol

End of Flashback

U didn't kiss back to Jungkook because u know this is not right because he was drunk and not in his sence . U try to push Jungkook back but he was more stronger than u. Then u gave up and let them do whatever he want to do with u . He didn't break the kiss . After 5 Minutes later he broke the kiss and pick u up in bridal style and start walking toward his room that u said.

Y/n :- Jungkook what r u doing.

He don't answer u and go inside his  room this was the first time u come to his room was whole room was painted in black colour .

This is Jungkook room

He put u down on the bed and hover over u and u are in shocked what he was doing u said .

Y/n :- Jungkook

He again didn't said anything and sucking your neck very hard which made u moan in pain and your breath hitched and u said.

Y/n :- Jungkook this is wrong u r not in your right mind .
Jungkook :- Nothing is wrong u r my wife and I have all responsibility on u .
Y/n :- Jungkook I know I am your wife but this time u r drunk .

Jungkook not listening u and u know this is all wrong Jungkook remove your all clothes and same do with him .

(Author :- U all know that what happened next imagine by yourself   because I am so young to writing that type of things)

Next Morning 🌅🌅

You woke up first and see beside u Jungkook sleeping peacefully .

He was sleeping peacefully then last night what happened between u two flash infront of your eyes and then u get up and take your all clothes and run towards your room U enter your and closed the door and start crying then u go to bathroom and do ...

U enter your and closed the door and start crying then u go to bathroom and do your morning routine and come outside any take pain killer because your lower area was hurts so much . After that u go downstairs and start making breakfast for both of us.

Meanwhile……

Jungkook pov.

I wake up with headache then I see my self all naked. I was only remember that last night I came home drunk and after that I don't know anything. I get up and go to bathroom and do my morning routine and come outside wearing my suit and go downstairs and see Y/n was making breakfast I sat down and she said.

Y/n :- Are u ok
Jungkook :- Nothing little headache (calmly)
Y/n :- Let me make u coffee then u feel better.

I nodded and she make and give to me and again start making breakfast .

Y/n pov.

I am making breakfast then I hear footsteps which is coming downstair u see Jungkook come and sit on the dinning table and u see that he was not good so I said.

Y/n :- are u ok
Jungkook :- Nothing little headache (calmly)
(Y/n mind :- I am dreaming he was talking calmly wow)
Y/n :- let me make u coffee then u feel better.

He nodded and I make coffee and give him and again start making breakfast after making breakfast you served food for both of us and we start eating our breakfast when we both are eating breakfast then he said.

Jungkook :- Is something happened last night because I don't remember anything what happened last night.

(U gulped hard and said)

Y/n :- Huh....last night u come home late and I help u to walking in your room and after that I don't know what happened.
Jungkook :- hmm

(Y/n mind :- he don't remember anything)

After eating breakfast Jungkook go to his company and u go to your room and start crying after sometime later u sleep on the floor with you red puffy eyes,red nose and red cheeks.

……………………………………………

*{To Be Continue}*

I really sorry for late update please forgive me . I am really sorry.