Part 6 (Family Dinner)

Y/n Pov.

It been 3 months of our marriage and he is so cold and rude towards me and we also don't talk with eachother that much. He come home very less and sometimes come with burises and wounds on there body. And I am fallen for him and at that time I am at kitchen where I am making breakfast for both of us. You done making breakfast and place the breakfast on the dining table and said.

Y/n :- Jungkook breakfast is ready (from downstairs)
Jungkook :- 5 minutes (coldly)
(from upstairs)

You sit down on the chair and after 10 minutes Jungkook come downstairs and sit on the chair and you served food to both of us and start eating breakfast. After eating breakfast Jungkook go to for there work and you do whole house chores because your all maids go to there house to meet there families. After doing house chores you are doing your company work from home sitting in the living room.

*{JEON CORPORATION}*

Jungkook pov.

Here  I am doing my office work but I am not concentrate on my work. I think about Y/n that I am rude and cold towards her but she always care about me. She always takecare of me . Yes, I am fallen in love with Y/n but I am not that much good at express my feelings. I love her so much. She is so cute and innocent. But my thoughts intrupt when my start ringing. I see caller ID it was my mom so I pick up the call and said in cold tone.

On call 📞📞

Jungkook :- Hello Mom
Mrs. Jeon :- Hello Kook How are you.
Jungkook :- Fine mom and you
Mrs. Jeon :- I also good . What are you doing.
Jungkook :- nothing mom only checking some files.
Mrs. Jeon:- Ok so are you free tonight
Jungkook :- Yes Mom do you need Anything
Mrs. Jeon :- Today we have family dinner so you and Y/n come before 7pm.
Jungkook:- Ok Mom we both come.
Mrs. Jeon :- Ok bye dear see you in night.
Jungkook :- Bye Mom takecare.
Mom :- You also Dear.

I hang up the call and call Y/n for tell her about family dinner. She pick up the call and said in her sweet and angelic voice.

On the call 📞📞

Y/n :- Hello
Jungkook :- Hello (coldly)
Y/n :- Is there any problem or you need something.
Jungkook :- No, Mom tell me we have family dinner tonight so get ready before 6pm . I will pick you up at 6pm.(Coldly)
Y/n :- Ok
Jungkook :- Bye (Coldly)
Y/n :- Bye, eat your lunch and don't over work.
Jungkook :- Ok (coldly but internally smiling)

I hang up the call and start doing my work again.

Y/n pov.

Here I am doing my work when my phone ring I see caller ID is Jungkook.So I pick up the call and talk to him he said that Tonight we are going for dinner at Jeon mansion . I hang up the call and see time is 2pm so I have sometime to getting ready for dinner and you again start doing your work after 3 hours your work is finished you see time is 5 pm so I get up and go to my bedroom and take shower and after shower you come outside and go to your closet and wear this dress and going to do your makeup and hairstyle.