Chapter 14 (Scared)

Next Morning

U woke up and see Jungkook was still sleeping while hugging your waist. U carefully removed his arm from your waist and u get up from the bed and go to the bathroom and do your morning routine. After doing the morning routine u come out and while wearing your office clothes and drying your hair do your hairstyle. After that, u did light makeup, and then u take your files, laptop, and mobile phone and put them in the bag.

 After that, u did light makeup, and then u take your files, laptop, and mobile phone and put them in the bag

Your look

Then u go downstairs to the living put the bag there and go to Kitchen and see Yoonji Unnie and Hana Unnie making breakfast. U go to them and said.

Y/n:- Good morning Yoonji Unnie Good Morning Hana Unnie
Hana/Yoonji:- Good Morning Y/n
Y/n:- Let me help you both in making breakfast.
Yoonji:- No, we both do it.
Y/n:- Let me help u, please(puppy eyes)
Yoonji:- ok.

U smile and help them both to make breakfast and after making breakfast u all put the breakfast on the table and u said.

Y/n:- I will go and wake up Jungkook, Eun, and Jeongsan.
Yoonji:- Ok I am going to wake up Minhyuk and Minji.
Hana:- Then I will do and wake up others.
Y/n:- Ok.

U all left from there u go to your room to wake up Jungkook. When u enter the room and see Jungkook sitting on the bed and u said.

Y/n:- Good Morning Jungkook(smile)
Jungkook:- Good Morning (smile)
Y/n:- Go freshen up and come downstairs for breakfast.
Jungkook:- Ok.

U left from there and go to Eunwoo and Jeongsan's bedroom and see them sleeping peacefully. U go inside and open the curtains of the window and see both of them turn around and u said.

Y/n:- Wake up u both breakfasts is ready.
Eunwoo:- Let me sleep
Y/n:- Wake up right now or else I not going to give u your banana milkshake.

U see they both wake up and sit straight on the bed and said while rubbing their eyes.

Eunwoo/Jeongsan:- Good Morning Mamma
Y/n:- Good Morning babies now come I will bathe u both.
Jeongsan:- Ok mommy.

U pick both of them in your arms and take them inside the bathroom. U put them on the down and prepare the bathtub and after preparing that u remove their clothes and put them in the bathtub. After the bath, u wrap them in a towel and take them to your bedroom and see Jungkook come out from the bathroom while drying his hair. He was wearing casual clothes. He sees u entering the bedroom with Eunwoo Jeongsan and said.

Jungkook:- Good Morning buddies.
Eunwoo/Jeongsan:- Good morning Dad.
Jungkook:- Here give them to me I will help u to dress them up.
Y/n:- Ok.

(Jungkook take both of them in his arms and go to your closet with u he was standing there seeing u taking your clothes from the closet.
U came back with the clothes and give Eunwoo's clothes to him and u both dry them both with a towel and help them to wear their clothes and then u dry their both hair and Jungkook combed them. Then u both said.