Chapter 10 (Accident)

"Y/n" "Oppa"

???:- Y/n what r u doing hereY/n:- Sehun Oppa I am the manager of this company for the past 6 months and because of some work I did all my work from home

Y/n:- Sehun Oppa I am the manager of this company for the past 6 months and because of some work I did all my work from home.
Sehun:- But manager name was Jung Y/n, not Lee Y/n then how.
Y/n:- My real name was Lee Y/n
Y/n:- when mom and Dad died in the car accident after that one family adopted me and that is how my surname changed from Lee to Jung
Y/n:- Now I am not even Lee or Jung Y/n because now I am married and now I am Jeon Y/n.
Sehun:- Ok, now come with me let me show u your office.
Y/n:- One more thing.
Sehun:- What is that.
Y/n:- I am pregnant so I can only work for 6 months there and 3 to 4 months from home.
Seven:- Ok, now come.
Y/n:- Ok.

You both left from there and he guides you to your office after u arrived there you there was written on the top Manager then you both go inside and he said.

Sehun:- This is your office, u can start doing your work from today.
Y/n:- Ok and thank you Mr. Oh.
Sehun:- Don't call me Mr. Oh when we both are alone ok.
Y/n:- Ok Oppa.
Sehun:- Ok, now u do your work and I am going to do my work.
Y/n:- Ok
He left from there and you go and sit down on the chair and start doing your work.

In Evening

5:00 PM

You were working then you hear a knock u said come in and u again start doing your work then you hear.

???:- It's time for going back home.
Y/n:- Minhyuk Oppa what r u doing here
Minhyuk:- coming to pick u up.
Y/n:- I have work.
???:- You can complete it tomorrow.
Y/n:- Oppa, but
Sehun:- No buts complete this tomorrow now u go back to your home.
Minhyuk:- Who are you?
Sehun:- I think my childhood best friend forgot me.
Minhyuk:- wait a minute u r that white ghost.
Sehun:- You are right my black ghost.

They both hug each other after a minute later they both break the hug and Minhyuk Oppa said.

Minhyuk:- You were living here for 2 years and you didn't even come to meet me.
Sehun:- I want to but I don't have your address and phone number.
Minhyuk:- Ok but now u have come with me
Sehun:- Not now another day because I have a date with my girlfriend today.
Minhyuk:- I am leaving u today but u have to come to our house this weekend.
Sehun:- Ok Black ghost.
Minhyuk:- You better be a white ghost.