Part 8 (pregnant/escaped)

In evening

Y/n pov.

I wake up and see I am sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the floor I get up from the floor and go to the bathroom take a shower and come outside wear comfortable clothes and go downstairs to the kitchen and start making dinner for me and that cold iceman. After making dinner u place it on the dining table and waiting for Jungkook.

After 3 hours later

You see time on your mobile is 10 pm and you put your phone again on the table then u heard the doorbell ring u get up and go to open the door and u saw the tired from his work. U take his coat and bag and put them on the living room and Jungkook settles down on the couch and gives him a glass of water and he gulps in one sip then u ask.

Y/n:- I served food for us and u go and fresh up.
Jungkook:- Hmm.

He gets up and goes to his room and takes a warm shower till u heating the food and served on the plates and u see Jungkook come and sit on the chair and u both start eating your dinner. After eating dinner u wash all dishes and Jungkook goes to his room and starts doing his work. After washing all dishes u go to your bedroom and do your night routine and go for sleeping.
Jungkook completes all worked and also falls asleep.

2 weeks later

In Morning

Y/n pov.

I was sleeping peacefully on the bed when I feel like throwing out I get up immediately and put my hands on my mouth and run towards the bathroom and start throwing out and also I feel dizzy and the weak after throwing out I do my morning routine and go downstairs to make breakfast for me and Jungkook. After making breakfast I put them on the dinner
table and said.

Y/n:- Jungkook breakfast is ready (from downstairs)
Jungkook:- Coming (from upstairs)

U sit down and Jungkook comes downstairs and sit down on the dinner table and start eating his breakfast and u are not in the mood of eating Jungkook notice that and said.

Jungkook:- Why are you not eating your breakfast. (coldly)
Y/n:- I don't want to eat I will eat later.
Jungkook:- Hmm

After eating breakfast Jungkook go to his work and you put all the dishes on the sink and go to the living room and switch on the TV and see K-drama. You again feel like throwing out you get up and run towards the bathroom and throwing out after throwing out you wash your face then you remember.

(Y/n mind:- from one week I was throwing out, feeling dizzy and weak, mood swings and food craving, also I missed my periods. I was pregnant no no I can't get pregnant)

You come out and go to Mrs. Song and said.

Y/n:- Mrs. Song
Mrs. Song:- Yes, dear
Y/n:- can u do a favor for me
Mrs. Song:- ok tell me
Y/n:- can buy me a pregnancy test kit for me.
Mrs. Song:- okay dear(smile)
Y/n:- please don't tell this Jungkook
Mrs. Song:- huh? Ok dear
Y/n:- Thank you, Mrs. Song

Mrs. Song smile at u and u go to the living room and see the TV while doing your office work. Mrs. Song goes for groceries shopping at the store.

After 1 hour ago

Y/n pov.

I saw the TV because my all office work is done and then someone opens the front door. And u see towards the door and see Mrs. Song is come back from the grocery store and She said.

Mrs. Song:- Y/n come here.

U go to her and said.

Y/n:- yes Mrs. Song
Mrs. Song:- here's your thing which u tell me to buy. (She gave u a pregnancy test kit)
Y/n:- thank you, Mrs. Song.
Mrs. Song:- your welcome dear.