Chapter 17(Marry Again)

After 1 week

Everyone was eating their breakfast. Today everyone was going back to their home. Minhyuk, Yoongi, and Hana will go back to Hong Kong today. After eating breakfast everyone goes back to the living room everyone said goodbye to each other. Everyone left from there with their family. Yoonji, Minhyuk, and Hana also said goodbye and go to the airport. I and Jungkook also said goodbye to Mom and Dad and left from there with Eunwoo and Jeongsan and go to our house. After an hour later we arrived there we all come out from there and see it was not that house where we live after our marriage.

Jungkook & Y/n house

Jungkook takes Eunwoo and Jeongsan inside the house. I also go with them inside the house bodyguard takes our luggage inside the house. We go to the living room and sit there.

 We go to the living room and sit there

Living room

Mrs. Song comes with water for u all. She gives water to you and u thank her. She was happy to see you again after 4 years.  U bow to her she hugs u and u also hug her back, U also introduce Mrs. Song to Eunwoo and Jeongsan they are happy to meet Mrs. Song. After talking to each other we go to our room with Jungkook. We arrived at our room we go inside and see our luggage is already there. And jungkook said.

 And jungkook said

Jungkook room

Jungkook:- U get fresh up then come downstairs for lunch.
Y/n:- Ok, first let me bathe them both
Jungkook:- I will also help you
Y/n:- Ok