Chapter 7 | Past Part III

Villain Costume ⬆️ credit belongs to the creator of this pic that I found on Pinterest.

Y/n's POV 12

Dabi and I have been really good friends since I joined The League of Villains 2 years ago. He was like the sibling I never had, he was my big brother who understood me, who cared for me, who took me in and looked after me when I had no where else to go.

I occasionally see posters of my 10 year old face around the city but I'm sure people are loosing hope in me being alive and hero's trying to find me. Maybe me not faking my death was helpful after all. Shiggy is also a good friend of mine now, took him 3 years to trust me, but he still trained me because All For One told him too.

I have been trained to become an assassin, I didn't really like the idea of killing people but the hero society must come crashing down, so I push my feelings down deep within me. I also trained with Stain since he is the Hero Killer and One For All struck some sort of deal/agreement with him to train me to become the second Hero Killer. [Hero Killer 2.o 😜✌️]

So I go in between doing jobs and training with LOV and Stain. Stain always says that Almight is the only worthy one to kill him and I never like that he says that since he has grown to become like a farther figure to me over the last 2 years.

"Chickadee, you know one day I will perish at the hands of Almight and you will have to take on the Hero Killer Name." He tells me as we take a break from training for 5 hours straight.

"Why? Why would you let that "Hero" kill you, isn't he a fake like the rest of them?" I ask knowing Stains views.

"No, he is the only worthy one, he is no fake, therefore I will only die by his hands."

"And say that we're to happen, the #1 Hero kills you... does that mean I should also let him kill me? Since I am the second Hero Killer." I state trying to question his views.

"If that were to happen, you can let whoever you think is worthy of killing you take your life. Remember I have my views and you can still have yours, you don't have to follow mine to the letter, just as long as you don't become a hero." He responds pointing a katana at your throat lifting up your chin ever so slightly to look into his eyes showing how serious he was about you to not become a hero.

"Stain, you should know by now I see you like a father, I will follow in your footsteps even after you die. I will wear the title of Hero Killer like a crown upon my head." I reassure him. He hums satisfied with my answer and walks away into the night. I walk back to the hideout making sure no one follows me.

"Welcome home sister."

"DABIIII!" I shout as I ran to him giving him a hug.

*Gagging noice* "Ew affection." Shiggy says from behind 'father'.

"Sorry did you want a hug too?" I ask.

"Hell no keep your grubby little hands away from me!"

"The only persons hands that are grubby are yours." I retaliate pointing at the hands attached to him as Dabi starts to chuckle not bothering to hide the amusement.

"She got you there Crusty." Shiggy scoffs and walks away to tired to deal with mine or Dabi's shenanigans.

"So how is the second Hero Killer to be?" Dabi asks shifting his attention back to me.

"Good... I just need to choose someone who is worthy of taking my life..." I say thinking out load.

"Woah woah woah... what do you mean by "someone who is worthy of taking my life"?" He questions restating what I said.