Chapter Twelve

Kongpob's eyes widened in shock as he stared at Arthit who was pinned beneath him, waiting for him to say it was a joke and that he didn't mean a word he just said. But there was one problem - the words never came. Arthit instead, laid there gazing back at Kongpob, almost expectantly.

"Wait, Oon. When you say make me yours what exactly do you mean? Because if you mean what I-"

He never got the chance to finish his sentence as Arthit wound his arms around his neck and dragged his full body weight back down upon himself and started to kiss him senseless.

"I meant exactly what you think it is." Arthit whispered, somewhat shy now. He swore that if Kongpob wasn't going to make a move anytime soon, he was just going to retreat back into the shell he usually hid and that would be the end of the night. And that was not at all how he intended to spend it. He did not spend all that time talking to Tootah and getting himself laughed at all for nothing.

Thankfully, Kongpob didn't need telling twice. Although he had once again looked down at Arthit in disbelief, the certainty reflecting back in the other's eyes was all he needed before he dove right back down to claiming ownership over the man who was willingly giving up his all to him.

Kongpob sighed contentedly. Just when he thought he couldn't love Arthit more, the elder once again overturned all his expectations by giving him permission. If he had to be frank, he had almost fully expected their marriage to be a sexless one, or at least until he thought Arthit would no longer shy away from his advances - which could take an eternity. And he thought he would never live the day to experience it. Literally.

Yet here he was, giving Kongpob the green light, to show him how much more he could love him. He slipped his hand beneath Arthit's back, gently lifting his lover further up the bed. Their lips never once disconnecting throughout the entire process.

"Are you sure? Cause I won't be able to-"

Arthit rolled his eyes as he silenced his lover with a kiss. He huffed. The one time he wanted Kongpob to be a man of action and not words and he had to go on blabbering like this. Was it not obvious enough he wanted him too? Kongpob was not the only one with raging hormones.

"One more question Kong I swear-"

And it was Kongpob's turn to silence Arthit as he captured him once again in a searing kiss. The elder allowed him to dominate the kiss as a low rumble of satisfaction escaped him, and his hands gripped onto him all the tighter. Kongpob's body was now pressed flush against his, with every inch of them touching each other.

"I'll let my lips do the talking then," Kongpob declared, breaking the kiss momentarily just to pull Arthit's shirt off. "You're all mine now Oon."

The pair of lovers continued their ministrations upon each other, tenderly loving, worshiping and exploring each other's bodies through the night. Their moans and groans filled the air, bringing a blush to the ears of those around them. None of the night shift helpers had dared to continue with their chores on the second floor that night.

The light of dawn had just begun peeking through the curtains when Kongpob heard the room door rattling open. Had they forgotten to lock the door last night?

The answer was soon obvious enough as the bright and cheery holler of Bright echoed through the room only to be brought to a halt when the senior's eyes settled upon the clothing that have been strewn around the room. The gang of seniors stood gaping at a small distance away from the bed.

Kongpob immediately flew into action as he quickly drew the bed covers and cuddled the still naked Arthit who was still very much asleep, shielding him from sight. In his semi-conscious state, Arthit mewled and snuggled further into his arms, much to the horror of their spectators who had never heard such a sound emitted from their feisty friend. Kongpob shot a glare towards the gang, daring them to say a word as he tightened his protective embrace around his fiance.