please don't yell... (tommy)

Plot: tommy gets in trouble at school and when he gets home phil starts yelling at him and it leads to a breakdown

Little: tommy
CG: Wilbur and techno

Tw: panic attacks, cussing, over thinking, self doubt, yelling, bullying

Word count: 761
----
Tommy's pov
----
I made my way to lunch when I was shoved into the bathroom, I let out a small yelp not expecting it.

"Look how weak the little freak is!" Of course this had to happen when techno and Wilbur weren't here.

"What the fuck do you want bitch?" I spat back trying to get them off me. One of them grabbed my wallet and walked off after shoving me to the ground. I got up grabbing my bag. I fucking hated this. I ran out after them and beat the shit out of the kid who stole my money. I felt sick to my stomach. I should have just gave them my wallet. A teacher near by came and grabbed me dragging me to the office. She lectured me until she had enough of me and sent me to class again. I had a lump in my throat  that wouldn't go away. I felt sick to my stomach. Time slowly went on until I was waiting for techno to come get me. I got in as soon as I seen him and was dead silent. I still left sick and now I was anxious. The dive home was quick like normal maybe the school hadn't called phil. I started thinking positive until I walked through the door.

"Tomas get to the living room now" Phil's voice sounded so cold. I felt like running up to my room and going small. I slowly made my way in staring at the ground.

"Sit down" I did as told not arguing. I felt shakey and like crying.

"Would you like to explain what happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tom you know!!! We talked about this! Are you wanting to get kicked out of another school? I didn't have this much trouble with Wilbur or Techno! Why must you be such a damn chall-" with that I broke down. The yelling and knowing phil was right I couldn't take it. I pulled my knees to my chest and started to hyperventilate and cry. Wilbur came over and shoved phil away comforting me.

"N-nu yell... nu yell... I sowi nu...nu loud" (no yell.... no yell... I'm sorry no... no loud). Wilbur looked up at techno who was already on his way up the stairs to get my little gear. No. No. No. I couldn't be little. Phil was right I'm a challenge. I was nothing bit a worthless challenge. I tried to push Wilbur away so he wouldn't try to make me small but I failed. Techno put the paci to my lips and I whined.

"Common my little warrior it'll help" I finally took it in mouth and clung to Wilbur. We sat in silence for a few moments.

"Now that you're calm lets go get you changed into nicer clothes that are more comfy" I nodded at Wilbur.

"Hey strawberry, how old are you?" I looked at my fingers and then at techno and put up 3 fingers and slowly took away 1 to make it 2.

"Such a small berry" he said ruffling my hair as Wilbur carried me by and up the stairs. Wilbur helped me looking away when it was needed. But he stopped me before slipping on his hoodie. I had a huge bruise forming on my back where I had hit when I was shoved into the wall earlier. Wilbur carried me back down stairs with my hoodie only partially on to show the other 2 in the house. Phil looked surprised.

"Bubs when did you get that?" My anxiety went straight to me.

"Day" (today)

"Today?" I glanced at Phil and nodded. I was scared.

"Is this why you got into the fight?" I nodded again and seen technos face fill with rage. Phil took me as Wilbur went to get ice.

"M sowwi I challenge piwl" (I'm sorry I'm a challenge phil).

"Oh bubba, your not I wasn't thinking you're a great kid bubs Don't forget that okay?" I nodded and nuzzled into phil sucking on my paci. Phil put on a movie as Wilbur returned with ice. The next day phil took me to school and they to deal with a not so happy dadza.
××××××

Ayo hello,  I'm vash, I'm the author, how are ya'll, sorry the ending is trash!