Our little Panda

~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: sapnap

Little age: 0-7
Nicknames: panda, baby boy, prince, king, sweetie, sweet heart, love

Caretaker: dream

Others: George

Relationship status with cg: friends and roommates
××××
~•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: dream

Nicknames: dreamer, dreamy, Dee, Papa, dada, daddy

Little: sapnap

Relationship status with little: friends and roommates
×××××
~•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: George

Nicknames: gogy, ba, bubba, bubby

Little: sapnap

Relationship status with little: friends
××××
Promt: sapnap slips little whole dream and George are streaming together and he wants attention from his caregives but he waits patiently for them to be done

Suggested by: N/a

Word count: 569
××××

Dreams POV
I was sat in front of my PC talking to George playing mincraft for a stream. We weren't really doing anything just chatting and playing the game. I heard a soft knock on my door.

"I'm gonna mute real quick, someone's at my door" I muted myself and walked over to the door. I knew who it was since I only lived with 1 person. I opened the door a bit to see my best friend in his fizzy panda pajama, holding his panda stuffie with a paci in.

"Hi sweetie"

"Papa pway?" (Papa play?)

"In a little bit baby, let Papa finish his stream with ba then we can play, okay?" Sapnap nodded at him and waddled bsck to the living room to play for a little bit. Not even 5 minutes later sapnap was back at My door.

"Yes hunny bunches?"

"Wun ow juice an tu mall gets it an wan papa bu papas stweam" (I ran out of juice and I'm to small to get it. And I wnat papa but papa's streaming). Dream smiled at his little.

"Give papa a couple more minutes okay? Lemme see when ba plans on ending stream so I can spend time with my baby panda!" He nodded and I went back inside and heard George ending stream I said good bye to chat and waited for George to be fully done.

"We've got a panda who wants to see his ba."

"Oh do we now?" I nodded at his question with a small chuckle. I went and filled sapnaps sippy and brought him to my room and held him.

"Oh where's my little panda?" George asked in a childish voice mirror sapnaps attitude. Sapnap giggled and babbled nonsense back at him. Sapnap was definitely smaller then normal but it was cute. He babbled on woth me and gogy for a little until he started getting fussy and clearly sleepy. It was getting pretty late in the afternoon.

"Alright pandas, say bye to gogy" sapnap leaned heavily into me and waves.

"Bye bye ba"

"Bye bye pandas I'll talk to you later" Sapnap nodded and clung to me as I ended the call and shot down my PC. He had slipped his paci in between his lips causing it to bob in and out of his mouth slowly. I made him some angles milk quickly and warmed it up a little before I took the paci from his mouth earning small whines that cut down as soon as the bottle tip hit his lips. He drank slowly and held onto me for dear life, like I was gonna leave him. I held him and whispered sweet nothings to him until he was asleep in my lap. I placed a small kiss ro his forehead and leaned back resting anyways.