Sick baby (dream)

I was having some pretty bad writers block with this and didn't have much motivation but I liked the request so I might redo it later when more ideas come to me. So short but fluffy
-x-x-x-
•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: George

Nicknames: gogy, papa

Little/s: sapnap and dream

Relationship status with little: best friends
×××××
•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: sapnap

Nicknames: panda, sap

Little/s: dream

Relationship status with little: best friends
×××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: sapnap

Little age: 0-8

Nicknames: sap, pandas

Caretaker/s: George and dream

Others: _

Relationship status with cg: best friends
××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: dream

Little age: 0-2

Nicknames: dreamer, hunny, sweetie, baby

Caretaker/s: George and sapnap

Others: _

Relationship status with cg: best friends
××××
Promt: dream in baby space and hes sick and grumpy

Suggested by: DreamWasKarl
Thank you so much for the request I hope you enjoy reading it! Sorry it wasn't longer

TW/CW: swearing, mentions of getting sick

Word count: 480
---
Dream had woken up feeling like shit. He had a headache and felt sick to his tummy. He was also very grumpy. With all of this it was causing him to slip and be clingy. Of course his caregivers didn't mind the clingyness that the sick little brought. George cuddled with him while sapnap cleaned up for a while. George had laid dream down for a nap around qn hour ago when when he heard some crying. He got up from his place on the couch and made his way to their shared room to check on the boy. He noticed the boy had thrown up his milk in his sleep.

"Sap can you come clean up this while I clean up dreamer?" Sapnap slowly went into the room. He had been suppressing his headspace to help with dream which wasn't good but he didn't care. Sapnap cleaned up the mess and threw the clothes and blankets in the wash before putting some other ones on the bed. He grabbed some juice and medicine mixing them because he knew how much his best friends hated talking medicine. After that he went and made him and george some food with some extra incase dream would wnat any later and then went tobsee if he could help with the boy in baby space. He made his way into the shared room with the juice and his and George's food. George smiled at him and patted the spot on the other side of him where dream wasn't. Sapnap handed dream the sippy with juice as they sat and watched "wild krats" a show that dream had fallen in love with in his headspace. The show was dragging sapnap to feel small as well but he didn't say anything about it and just ate snuggling into George's side. George held both his babies close enjoying the times like these. He hated seeing his baby sick but at least they all got a day off and got to spend it together.