overloaded (Tommy)

Plot: tommy and Wilbur go to a Cafe around the corner from home but tommy gets over smiluated and Wilbur has to help calm him down

Little: tommy
CG: Wilbur

Tw: panic attacks, cussing, over thinking, self doubt, yelling, bullying

Thank you Sm0l_Fox for the suggestion

Word count: 734
---
Wilburs pov
---
It was around 10:30 on a Saturday morning and me and tommy were the only ones home since techno and phil had went to some convention thing and woukd be gone until later tonight. I had gotten up around 9:15 and now I was just waiting for tommy to wake up. I was watching the telly when I heard the shower upstairs running. I smiled ro myself going and getting dressed for the day. I said screw it to cooking the child and myself breakfast  I was just taking us down to the small local Cafe in town. After about 15 minutes the shower turned off and I waited for tommy to make his way downstairs. I smiled looking at my phone for a little until I heard his light foot steps coming down.

"Morning toms"

"Morning Wil"

"Wanna go to the Cafe for brunch?"

"Sure" he ran upstairs to grab his phone. I grabbed my bag for in case of emergencies, it had the noise canceling headphones that were connected to an IPod with some of my music downloaded music, a few sensory toys, one of tommys comfort plushies, a paci, and little outfit. He came back down carrying his phone and his wallet.

"Don't pull that shit I'm paying"

"Wil you never let me pay!"

"No if, ands, or buts. I'm paying, it was my idea that final."

"Fine wil" he huffed as we headed out to my car. He grabbed the aux cord playing some of dreams song until we got there. I'll admit I acted like i hated tommy but I enjoyed spending time with him. Days like this were nice because tommy was much closer to techno so it was nice when we spent some time like this together. We got there after about 10ish minutes and it didn't look to busy which was a good thing because tommy wasn't one for crowded places. I parked the car grabbing my bag and phone walking into the Cafe tommy followed closely behind until we sat down. I looked over the menu and made sure tommy didn't get anything with nuts as he's allergic. He ordered a banana chocolate chip muffin with some peach tea for brunch and I got a same English muffin and some honey tea. We chatted a bit until the brought us our stuff.

"Thank you, have a good day!" Tommy said great fully taking his items.

"You as well" the server replied as they walked back. We ate and chatted until a group of people recognized me.

"Oh my God is that Wilbur Soot?!?!" This is not what I wanted to happen! A small swarm of middle aged teens grouped around us asking asking pictures and stuff. I could tell tommy was getting uncomfortable. I took a few pictures and handed tommy his head phones and guided him to the door. Tears were almost falling down his face when we got back to the car.

"Look at me bubs" he looked up at me shakeyly.

"Count to 10 with me toms please"

"1"

"2, can you tell me the next two?"

"3....4" he responded shakey.

"Good job baby boy, 5, 6, now say the rest with me"

"7"

"7"

"8"

"8"

"9"

"9"

"10"

"10"

"Such a good job bubby, I'm so proud of you, can you take a few deep breaths with me?" He nodded and I lead him through a few breaths.

"Good job, let's get home so we can watch some cartoons and play with toys okay?" He nodded and I grabbed his paci out of the bag so he could be comfortable on the way home. I drive back listening to my songs quietly as they were some Tommy's favorites and comfort songs. Once we got home as promised I played with toys with him and watched adventure time and called tubbo for him. This was a normal thing for us since we had found out about tommy recession. I didn't mind it since he was happy in this state and that's all that was important to me.